Chapter 05.

Next morning, jungkook is cooking with his mother in law for his husband.he actually have no idea what taehyung likes or dislike..how could he be when he didnt get chance to ask..

'mom..' jungkook called his mother in law while bitting his bottom lips nervously.he isnt sure is it ok to ask her.since childhood, jungkook was an introvert kid.what he felt,he shared everything with his mom.even his mother in law is so friendly and warm with him..he loves her company and vibe..after thinking alot,he decide to ask her..

'yes honey? I am hearing' mrs kim gave jungkook a sweet and reassuring smile while making soup.jungkook got some courage to see her smile..

'umm..w~hat he likes most?i mean in breakfast?' jungkook asked while gazing on floor..he is too shy and nervous to look at her..even he doesnt know what should he mention him..

Mrs kim chuckles and made juice..she loves to see new couple shyness..

'who?your father in law or jimin? Dont worry..they are always hungry..anything is fine for them..' mrs kim said while going to freeze for taking out some fresh fruits..

'Oh..' jungkook mumbled oh and he wants to know about taehyung..mrs kim glanced to jungkook while cutting some fruits and wanna laugh in her mind..she knows very well whom jungkook referred as he..she just teased a bit..

Jungkook was nervously played with his finger and was thinking how will he ask her..he is too shy to utter his name.

'And he?' jungkook again asked..mrs kim shooks her head and went to make tea..

'Who,he?jihoon..dont worry..strawberry is his fav like tae' mrs kim secretly glanced while pouring tea in cup. Jungkook widened his eyes and his ear turned red after hearing taehyung name..he doesn’t know bt to see him and hearing his name,he got goosebump..and he cant explain how much his heart beat increase so fastly..

'Oh..he likes strawberry..thats why when he Everytime kiss me,i got strawberry taste..' jungkook thought in his mind and nods his head..mrs kim noticed jungkook is lost somewhere and his ear turned red..gosh,to see jungkook, she is badly missing her newly married life.

'Kook baby..what are you thinking?' mrs kim shooks jungkook who lost somewhere..jungkook came out from his thought and got embarrassed..jungkook immediately lowered his head and cursing himself in his mind.. What will his mother in law think about him..

's~orry mom..should i help you in cook?' jungkook tried to change the subject bt mrs kim chuckles..she is also spend such time like jungkook..

'noo need..few days take some rest and enjoy the newly married time..it wont come whole years..' mrs kim poured tea in cup and add one cube suger and mix it.. Jungkook glanced to tea and then mrs kim..he isnt good at talking..he always freak out to think what if he said something awful and hurts his mother in law..thats why jungkook stayed silent..silently standing besides from mrs kim,he learnt cooking and other works..

'Here his morning tea..oh i forgot to tell you..your husband hates coffee..so morning tea must be compulsory for him. What he love,you will get to know day by day..hm..no need to feel shy..' mrs kim handed jungkook the cup and told him to give taehyung..

Jungkook blushed and he didnt expect his mother in law caught him..

'S~ure mom..' jungkook nods his head and ready to go bt mrs kim stopped him..

'Baby..can you tell taehyung to come home early today? Today is your and tae reception party..our all relatives and all close clients and friends will come in evening to give blessing new couple..tell him he needs to come..no excuse'

Mrs kim said while cooking something..jungkook mumbled sure and with the cup of tea he went to their shared bedroom..whole way,he thought how could he tell him..he will die in nervousness..jungkook doesn’t know bt he seriously lost his all words when taehyung looks at him.. Its not like people ever looked at him..bt taehyung one is different..he felt butterfly inside his tummy..and the way his heart fast beat,he is sure..he will die someday for heart attack..

jungkook took deep breath and encourage him..

'Jungkook..you can do it..you can..why are you freaking out so much?come on..he is your husband..' jungkook is comforting himself in mind bt he knows its not easy for him tho..

he twisted the door knob and swallowed his lump sacredly.. He scanned his doe eyes and saw the bed is empty..curtain are closed..some sun rays are coming which made the room bit colourful..

Jungkook took relaxed breath and entered the room..he put the cup near small table and pulled those curtain..jungkook smiles to see the morning sun rays..it lit up his mood and indicating a good day for him..but his smile fell when he heard someone from his behind with his deep voice saying..

'I dont like to hear no..i dont know how you will deal with him.but i want the deal anyhow..mind it..its order from me if you want to live the life..'

Taehyung cut the call and his eyes fall infront of where jungkook is standing, staring at him with his doe confusing eyes..

'G~ood morning' jungkook greet him with nervousness. taehyung moved his gaze from jungkook and put his phone on nightstand..he didn’t bother once to look back to jungkook and greet him back..

Jungkook pouted a little and doesn’t know why he changed in morning..

'Whats wrong with him?is he angry with me for some reason?or my existence is irritating him? How could i know? He didn’t give me chance to talk with him..to know him properly' jungkook thought to look taehyung back and pouted..taehyung took out shirt and can feel jungkook gaze on him..bt he prefer to stay silent..

He wore the shirt showing his back to jungkook where jungkook drool over taehyung muscular body..man, is he even real?the way water is dropping from his smooth honey skin made jungkook to remember about last night.. Jungkook swallowed his lump nervously..his eyes fall on bed and the flashback turned more wild..

Jungkook clearly remembered how he digged his nails on his back and scratched slowly while letting out organisms. Jungkook got goosebump and immediately turned his gaze on floor..he can feel his cheek heat up after getting the flashback..he wasnt sure he was ready to do with his husband bcz he has no idea how it gonna happen..

but the way jungkook heart beat fast and felt knot inside his tummy after seeing his husband, he can tell the feelings are so new for him..he never felt such way towards any person..

Taehyung wore the shirt and looks at the mirror..he saw through mirror jungkook is thinking deeply staring on floor..taehyung didn’t show any reactions..just with his cold eyes, he is also looking at him while buttoning his blue shirt..

jungkook flinched in his thought when his phone ringed. The room is so silent thats why the ringtone Sounding so loud..jungkook widened his eyes and got dumbfounded. he saw taehyung is coldly staring at him..it wont be lied that jungkook didnt get scared..of course he got..he searched his phone and found on bed..he immediately took his phone and bcz of nervousness he forgot how to receive call..

he pressed on green button and still not working..the phone is ringing non stop..

'Shit..what will he think about me?why jungkook.. You cant do any work properly..please mom..dont call me repeatedly.' jungkook fake cried in his mind and sweat started to drop from his forehead..he glanced to taehyung and saw his gaze fixed on him..he is sure now taehyung is fuming in anger..

finally the call received and jungkook let out huge sighs.. Gosh he was verge to cry here if the call wont receive.. But what happened next that made jungkook to dig hole and went into it and never come back..

'What kind of manner is this kook?we dont have husband? After marriage and getting handsome husband, you forgot about us?how?how can you be so ungrateful?24 hour stick with him..sometimes give time of your old parents..save some romance for future..'

jungkook shut his eyes and no way he can look at taehyung.  His mom always fell him in embarrassed situation..thats why he never ever pick his mom call infront of anyone..

'now why did you shut yourself?I AM ASKING YOU KIM JUNGKOOK!!omo..is he over you?did i call you in wrong time!!'

'shut up mom..just shut up' jungkook gritted his teeth and wanna break the phone..