Chapter 09.

after getting fresh and Changing clothes,taehyung came out from washroom and went to closet to grab lube.he closed closet and turned his back and immediately raised his brow to see the bed is empty..

He scanned his cold brown eyes in whole room and saw nobody is here..extra silence filled inside the room.. Taehyung clenched his jaw and slowly walked to bed and smirks like an evil when he stares at the side where jungkook was..

'I didn’t expect this from you..you choose very wrong for disobeying me..' taehyung said with his deep voice and can shiver any normal person so easily..he open nightstand drawer and keep the lube inside drawer and took out a small knife..its glittering and the blade looking so sharp.. Taehyung eyes the knife with his dark eyes and his smirks grew more..

'From today..you will only listen my every word..' he kept the knife on night stand and started to walk towards door..

Other sides,jungkook came to kitchen to heat the food..he impatiently tapped his foot on ground and bites his bottom lips nervously..why the food is taking time to prepare.. Actually here is no prb with food..jungkook mind is racing so fastly and if he isnt wrong,he is hella nervous what he did.the way he talked back to his husband,he is surprised tho.now he is regretting badly..bcz taehyung was looking so much angry..

Jungkook made a fist while shutting his eyes and feeling so much angry on himself..he shouldn’t push him..only the night time, taehyung came to close to him and adore him.. And he hurts his husband..now he is thinking his mom was right..he should learn to grip on his anger..he should act like an ideal wife..

Bt jungkook other side of mind was saying what he did..did absolutely right.how can he scream over phone on him.. Where was his fault..jungkook pouted to think and doesn’t like a bit if someone screamed on him when he did nothing.he cant bear it..how will he know he was busy..

Jungkook let out sighs and turned off the stove..he served the food in a small plate and his mind unconsciously went again to taehyung..he swallowed his lump when he remembered his deep husky voice..damn..his voice can make jungkook so weak..

Jungkook took the plate with deep thought and turned to leave the kitchen and immediately startled to see the cold poker face infront of him..

'Ahh..' jungkook got afraid and fall the plate from his grip and broke into pieces..jungkook stepped little back and eyed him up to toe..taehyung is leaning against kitchen wall,arms crossed over his chest and looking at him with his dark dangerous eyes not so pleasant way...

Jungkook gulped sacredly and immediately turned his gaze to another side..gosh his eyes..looking like tiger is looking at his prey dangerously..taehyung is standing like a statue..no move no showing reaction nothing..just looking at jungkook with blank eyes..

'What are you doing here?i think i told you something '

'look at his gut..'

Jungkook thought in his mind and no way he will surrender himself infront of taehyung..jungkook grab the courage and tried to act normal..he finally stared to taehyung bt didn’t answer him..he clean the broken pieces of plate on floor silently..taehyung just stared at his wife back who is busy to washing plates..taehyung observed silently jungkook every moves and getting surprised..

Jungkook again served food on plate and ignoring taehyung left the kitchen like nobody is here.. Taehyung made fist hardly and clenched his jaw..he ignored him..he is fucking ignored his question..where did he get so much courage?

taehyung also came out from kitchen with angry expression.jungkook has no idea he already put the tiger in fire by his attitude..jungkook arrange the plates on table that time taehyung came his behind..when jungkook finished,both eyes met bt jungkook didnt bother to talk..he sat besides chair and took his phone and started to scroll..

Taehyung got surprised and impressed at the same to see jungkook behaviour..jungkook made up his mind..he wont talk untill taehyung said sorry to him..bt does he know the word sorry,never ever written in kim taehyung dictionary.

taehyung sat infront of food and glanced to jungkook secretly..seriously he is losing his patience to see jungkook smiling over phone..he gripped the spoon tightly and digged on food like he is ready to murder someone here.. Today jungkook didnt ask him anything..other days, jungkook might ask him did he need something..looking at him..bt today extra silence between them..

Taehyung was eating his food silently with angry expression..that time mrs kim came to take water and found taekook..she is hella angry with taehyung..for him, todays all guest said so many nonsense thing..

'What time is it tae to come home?its already 3 in the morning and you are having your dinner?come anytime, i have no prb bt why did you torturing the boy? Jungkook go and sleep baby..today was so hectic for you' Mrs kim voice Sounding stern and anger filled with..

'I didnt tell anyone to wait for me..' taehyung coldly said.