five

2026.05.31

The two girls grew closer and became best friends. They even had a groupchat with Jenny, Quincy, Aria and with a new guy Peyton.

SuperSquad

ariash: we should do something together bc im bored

daniellerose: im lazy

peytonalex: im lazy 2

yourjennyboyd: im lazy 3

ariash: oh fuck all of you

yourjennyboyd: and btw kaylee and quincy can't make it

daniellerose: y?

yourjennyboyd: Kaylee wrote a song and now they trying record it but they just laugh

peytonalex: i want to be there

daniellerose: same

yourjennyboyd: come then, i stop them

___________________________

"My heart has a little crush,
So won't take a listen and dance with me to the rhythm" Kaylee sang.

"Oh my god, finally!" Quincy yelled and hugged Kaylee. When they pulled each other away, they stepped out of Quincy's studio.

"Well done." Danielle said to the brunette and pull her into a big hug.

"Thanks." Kaylee said, but then she pushed away the older girl because she noticed the others are staring at them. "What are you lookin' at?" Kaylee crossed her arms.

"Oh nothing." they said and went out.

"So you wrote this song?" Danielle asks and the other girls nods. "Who is this about?" she smirked. Kaylee laughed and shook her head. "Oh come on, tell me." Danielle hit her shoulder.

"You gonna find out soon, chill." Kaylee says. Danielle just said a simple 'okay' and they join the other.

______________________________

They were at Quincy's. The house was big and elegant.

"Guys, are you coming to the pride?" Kaylee asks hopefully.

"Hell yeah." Peyton said and everyone agreed.

Kaylee pressed her lips and starts talking.

"Okay, thanks. Ah I can't wait for it." she says as she lie on the ground.

"Get up off the ground already K." Jenny said and kick her a little.

"No, it's comfy." she said.

Danielle lied down next to her. "Hi." she said. The other rolled their eyes.

"Whipped." Aria said and walked to the kitchen.

"Agree. You should date or something." Jenny said and followed Aria. When the two girl heard this they felt their cheeks burning. Kaylee looked at Danielle, but the auburn was looking on the ceiling. She was smiling.

"What?" Kaylee chuckled.

"They think we're a thing." Danielle said still smiling.

"Oh yeah, I know. But I don't know why." the brunette shrugged and sat up. Danielle looked up at her and raises her eyebrows. "Come on." she said.

"Where?" the other girl also sat up.

"To the kitchen Danielle." Kaylee laughed at her and shook her head.

"Oh yeah." she said. 'of yourse, the kitchen duh, dumb ass' Danielle think to herself. Kaylee help her up and walk towards the others.

"I'm starving." Peyton says as she opened Quincy's fridge.

"Yeah of course, open my fridge." Quincy said sarcastically.

"I already did." Peyton said and they laughed.