twenty three

2027.07.24

qfouse: we even look good in sweatpants @yourjennyboyd

735k likes | 43k comments

kaylee.bryant: why do you look like a homeless married couple? and why are you flirting with the camera?
yourjennyboyd: bc we good at flirting

ariash: excuse me but, you don't feel hot? it's summer bro
qfouse: we do, bc we're hot😎🔥
daniellerose: ew quincy

editswitherica: i ship them together
user8494: are they dating?
editswitherica: i never said that
yourjennyboyd: i was one of your edit, you're talented
qfouse: she is
editswitherica: OMG- THANK YOU GUYS

danielle.rose.russell: what do u think about this whole Daylee issue?
dayleedaylee: stfu

summerfontana: hi quincy, hi jenny
qfouse: hi summer:) danielle should learn some respect from you
daniellerose: HEY
yourjennyboyd: hey summer
kaylee.bryant: summer, baby hiiii
summerfontana: HIII KAYLEE

___________

2027.07.27

daniellerose: hey you're not missing something?

kaylee.bryant: hey

kaylee.bryant: i don't think so

daniellerose: okay then what is this?

daniellerose:

kaylee.bryant: oh my god, my twice hoodie😫

daniellerose: you don't want it?

kaylee.bryant: why? you wanna keep it?

daniellerose: no, i don't even know them, just their songs bc of u

kaylee.bryant: but u like them

daniellerose: not anymore

kaylee.bryant: make me pancakes, i'll be there in idk

***

"Do exes make each other pancakes?" Danielle asked from herseld when she read Kaylee's text. "Shut up, Kaylee and you are friends." she scolded herself and made her way to the kitchen.

When Kaylee finally arrived, things get weird, because they didn't acted akward.

***

"I'm not sure if you only left the hoodie with me, you can look around if you want." she says when she gave the hoodie to Kaylee. The girl just nodded.

'You left your necklace here.' Danielle thinks. They were staring each other, then Kaylee looked down at Danielle's finger. She didn't wore the promise ring. 'Oh my god she's looking for the ring.'

"Oh." she looks down. "You want the ring?" she asks but Kaylee just bite her lip. "Should I? Oh- ok." Danielle shooked her head and walked to her Jewelry Box. "Here."

"That's yours, Dani." Kaylee felt nervous.

"But you brough it."

"For you." silence. "You keep it." she looked down, back to Danielle then she started walking to the door.

"Wait." Danielle went back to her jewelry box. "That's the only way it would be fair." she showed the necklace to Kaylee.

"You're right." Kaylee step closer to her. "Give me the promise ring."

Danielle looked hurt. She thought she could got into Kaylee's head for a second, but no. "She thought Kaylee will took the necklace, but no. She thought maybe they but no. Danielle put the ring in Kaylee's palm, while the other put the hoodie between her thighs, then she slipped the ring on Danielle's finger. 'Holy shit.' Danielle's thinks. Kaylee let out shaky breat then turn away from Danielle and waited.

"Oh... OHHH." Danielle realized what Kaylee wants. She wants Danielle to put the necklace on her. Danielle's hands were sweating and shaking, but why? "Alright." she whispers when she successfully put the necklace on Kaylee. She put her hands on Kaylee's shoulders, and never took them off when Kaylee turned around. Her hands rested on Kaylee's shoulder and she slowly slid her hands up the her neck which gave Kaylee goosebumps. Danielle got closer to Kaylee, and started to lean towards her.

"Dani..." Kaylee tried to say at a normal volume but she couldn't. Her voice trembled, sounding like a whisper.

"Let me."

Kaylee's legs went weak when she felt Danielle's lips on hers, causing her hoodie to fall to the floor. It was only 10 second, then Kaylee push Danielle away. Danielle thought Kaylee pushed her away because she was upset with her. But she just missed the auburn and she was sexually frustrated.

Danielle's heart almost jumped out of place she was so scared of what was going to happen now. Will Kaylee scream her head off? Or she just gonna slap Danielle? Or maybe walk out of the room and drive the hell away?

No.

Kaylee pressed their mouths together hard and their tongues were already dancing with each other. This kiss said everything: how much they missed each other, how disappointed Kaylee was that Danielle cheated on her, how much Danielle regretted what she did to her. They missed each other's soft lips and each other's warm tongue so much, and finally they met... after 2 months and 20 days.

Wait what are they doing? They're friends right now.

Oh fucked that.

But they post their break up video on Youtube.

Well- shit.

____________

Should I open the next chapter with a smut?

You should check my Hosie pics on ao3, my username is same <3