eighteen

2027.04.24

They were sitting in the room where Kaylee way lying and sleeping on the bed. Danielle was sitting next to the bed and her stare was at the ground. Her leg was shaking, she was nervous. She was scared, what if Kaylee doesn't wake up? What if Kaylee doesn't remember her?

"Hey calm down." Jenny sat next to her and put her hand on Danielle's knee. "Everything will be fine."

"Exactly." they heard a small soft voice. Everyone turned their head to the sound. She woke up. Kaylee woke up.

"You're up." Danielle and Kaylee's father says at the same time. Kaylee hummed and smiled at them. Her mom was tearing, while her dad was hugging Jenny. Danielle was standing behind Kaylee's mom and watching them.

"Are you okay? Danielle is here too." she said and make a room for her.

"Hi Kaylee." She said while sobbing.

"Who-who are you?" Kaylee asked and frowned her brows.
Danielle stopped and looked and Jenny in panic and back at Kaylee.

"You don't remember her?"

Kaylee looked at Danielle's eyes and smiled and chuckled.
"Oh my god, you scared me!" Danielle scolded her while sobbing. "I love you so much." she said and take her hand. "I was so worried."

"We should let them be alone a little, right?" Kaylee's father said and show the way to the ladies.

"Thanks." Danielle said.

They walked out.

"I'm sorry." they said at the same time. They chuckled at this little moment. "You first." they said again at the same time.

"Please." Kaylee says as she smiles at her beautiful... what? Girlfriend?

"I'm sorry I was so upset that you asked for time. I had no right to do it, I just hurt, you know? Because when i heard that you want to break up my heart also wanted to break apart. Kaylee I can't live without you and this-" she showed her ring on her finger. "It means so much to me, when you walked out of my house, when you walked out of our house I immediately put in on. I was hoping that you came back. If I did something wrong I'm sorry Kaylee." she said and wipe her tears.

"I'm sorry for my behavior, I-I wasn't thinking." she looked away from Danielle. "I didn't tell you... well things. And I'm sorry for that. Danielle I want to be with you. No I'm not saying this because I'm under some pills that they gave me." they chuckled a little. "I'm saying this because I realized it's so hard to live, wake up or fell asleep without you. I know I own you a big apology but if I continue I know you'd also fall asleep. I just-I love you. Thank god you didn't took it off." she looked at the ring.

"Can we be together again?" Danielle asks.

"Well if I tell you things, and you don't leave then yeah, we can." she said. Danielle cupped her face and give a kiss to the girl. This is what they missed so much. They needed this kiss.

"Oh jeez you're in a hospital. I'm gonna puke." they heard Jenny fake gagging. Danielle rolled her eyes. "Bro you're so ugly. When you were sleeping I was thinking I should put some make up on you." she said and make her room on the bed. She sat up and pat Kaylee's leg.

"Liar. You were crying, sobbing and throwing up. You cried and said 'Danielle I love her so much I don't want to lose her. She's my favorite person on the planet.' Right?" she faked crying and imatate Jenny.

"Shut up Daphne Blake."

"Really? Daphne? Okay then you're Shaggy, but in blonde." Danielle showed her tounge to Jenny.

"Jeez you guys are stupids."