ten

2027.01.01

daniellerose | @kaylee

daniellerose | @kaylee.bryant what are you doing love? #imobsessedwithkayleebryant

623k likes | 47k comments

kaylee.bryant: licking u 👅
user484: and i oop

iwantquincy: i swear if you don't date

user9999: i like more Kaylee with Courtney

Danielle raise and eyebrow and look at Kaylee who's head was on Danielle lap and she was playing on Pou. Kaylee was super comcentrated at the game so her tounge was out a little of her mouth. Danielle read again the comment and she decided to do something bitchy. She slaps Kaylee's head and Kaylee immediately put her hand on her head and hiss.

"Dude what the f- you're not cool Danielle." she says and sat up. "What was that for?" she raise her voice a little.

"Who the fuck is Courtney?" Danielle asks.

Kaylee scoff and sit on the other side of Danielle's bed. "Well it was a lie when you said you're trust me." she says. "Fuck I believed that."

"I trust you but that comment-"

"You hit me because of a fucking comment?" she cut her off. The turned to the auburn and took the phone out of her hand. Kaylee read the comment too.

"She's my ex-girlfriend, but it was long before you. But whatever, that's just a comment Danielle." she says as she reached for her ukulele and lie down on her back.

There was silence for a while, then Kaylee broke the silence and started playing on the ukulele. When she finished she looks up to the ceiling.

"Kaylee I'm sorry about ear-" Danielle starts but didn't get the chance to finish her sentece.

"I'm gonna clear my head." Kaylee stood up and took her cigarette off of the bedside table.

"Kaylee don't leave me please." Danielle cries out and wipe her tears. Kaylee immediately put her cigarette down and climb on the bed next to her girlfriend.

"Hey hey sh, I'm not going anywhere, okay?" Kaylee says as she wipes her girl's tears. "Even when you cry you're beutiful." she says with a little chuckle. It made the other one smile. "There's the smile, I always want to see." she said and strokes Danielle's bottom lip with her tumb. She looked away from a second and look into the blue eyes. "Come on, I'm gonna be your big spoon princess."