twenty two

2023.05.07

The whole 'trip' consisted of Danielle hitting the wheel and scolding herself. Like 'You're fucking stupid', 'You deserve to be dumped' or 'How could you fucked this up?'. Well she fucked up.

She tried to call Kaylee on the road, but Kaylee hung up on her no matter how many times she tried. The last time she tried it wasn't Kaylee who answered the phone, it was Jenny.

"Kaylee please, we have to talk. I love-"

"Woman just leave her alone." Jenny said on the other side.

"But I have to talk to her Jen. Please." she begged, then took a turn.

"Not now Danielle, please." Jenny says as she hangs up.

Danielle sighs as she pulls over. Deep breath. "You're gonna talk to her." she says to herself.

2027.07.23.

"Hi guys it's Kaylee as always and Danielle is also here with us and we are at Danielle's backyard." she pointed at Danielle, who just waved a little with an akward smile. "I know, I wasn't active on social media for months, I'm so sorry for that but I have reasons." she looked at Danielle who just nodded, already looking at her.

"Same here but we will tell you a few things, but we don't really want to detail everything." she started tapping her foot.

Akward silence.

Then their gaze went on each other, after on each other's lips. "Who's gonna tell?" Kaylee asked.

"Your video, baby." it slipped out of Danielle's mouth.

"Danielle."

"It wasn't on purpose. It's just stressing me out." she looked up at the slightly overcast sky.

"Okay. You wanna stop?" Kaylee ask but Danielle give a look to the camera, Kaylee does too then she looks back at Danielle. "We can cut it out."

"It's just... yes I do wanna stop but we talked about it and we have to film now."

After a second Kaylee starts to speak. "As you can see from the title, yes... we did break up." she waited. "We don't want to tell you what caused us to break up, but of course there were other things too." she looked at Danielle.

"And we don't want you to attack any of us because it would make no sense. but we also don't want our fans to attack each other because we saw a couple and... it wasn't a good read for me or Kaylee." Kaylee nodded then looked away from the camera. "And-"

"Oh." Kaylee cuts her off. "Your neighbor looks at us strangely." she says.

The old man waved them. "Oh." Danielle says as she waves back. "Wave back." she mutters and elbows Kaylee.

"Okay that was weird." she looked at Danielle, them they started to laugh. "Okay okay back to the youtube video." Danielle says between her laughs. "So um heeeah." Danielle chuckled when she noticed Kaylee was holding back her laughter. "Stop, I have to laugh."

They were staring at the camera. "It was suppose to be a serious video, guys but yeah." Kaylee giggled.

They didn't laugh since their broke up.

It was new, for both of them.

"Let's pull ourselves together and continue the video." Kaylee presses her lips together. "Sorry guys."

"I'm glad we laughed a little, it suppressed the tension in me." Danielle says and looked at Kaylee, then back at the camera. "And yes, we broke up, but we will keep in touch regardless. We share the friendship... how do I say that-"

"We have the same friends, that's all." Kaylee chuckled a little, and Danielle nodded.

"Oh no he's back." Kaylee groaned because the old man was staring at them again. She put her face into her palm. "I can't talk like this."

"Oh come one." Danielle rolls her eyes. "Don't mind him." she put her arm around Kaylee, and the brunette buries her face into Danielle's neck. "He's gone."

"Thank god."

Why didn't they feel uncomfortable after that?

***

"Thank you guys for supporting us and loving us together. And I will always support Danielle and-" Kaylee says but Danielle's sniffing cuts her off. "And-" she looks at her smiling. "I'll alway respect her no matter what, because god we're good." then she put her hand on the back of her head.

"Yeah same for you Kaylee." she looks at her filled tears in her eyes. "Oh jeez." she whiped her tears.

"If you'll cry, the old man comes back for you." it's made Danielle chuckle a little.

"You're such a dork." Danielle's whispers to her.

___________

givemetoughlove: okay say sike rn please

dayleeismyeverthing: i'm so sorry girls :( i hope you find happiness

3737__23: i've never been this sad

daniellefan: Thank you both for giving us a glimpse into your world. Your love made me so happy

kayleemarie234: i don't believe in love anymore

user1: i bet one of them cheated lol

vampireolivia: i'm so sorry guys, find happiness and always support each other

crushon._.Kaylee: today would have been their first anniversary:( i hope it's just a prank, right Daylee?

emilygay: the love in their eyes when they look at each other:( they're still deeply in love with each other i swear, FIGHT DAYLEE

2313: it's a break up video but i wanna say thank you to the old man. Danielle is so cute how she let Kaylee in her arms. I bet the man is a Daylee shipper

____________________________________

Hiiii! It's been a while, I knoooow and I'm sorry

I swear there won't be sadness and separation for long.

Oh and I'm on ao3 as @iluvhosiedaylee

Have a nice day!