sixteen

2027.04.16

daniellerose | it's been a while

632k likes | 72k comments

user1: i hope they broke up
ariash: bro get the fuck out of here, you don't have a life or what

dayleeshipper: are you okay Danielle? 🥺🥺🥺

ihatepeople: where is Kaylee?

peytonalex: i missed your arts<3
daniellerose: yeah me too Peyton:)

new.of.stars: Kaylee and you broke up?
daniellerose: istg if you don't shut up with your stupid words and posts
new.of.stars: im just here for news
kaylee.bryant: and im here for break your bones
*daniellerose deleted this comment*

kaylee.bryant: u shouldn't delete it

daniellerose: u shouldn't broke up with me

kaylee.bryant: ok

daniellerose: seriously what's wrong with you

daniellerose: you broke our promise

kaylee.bryant: i don't have energy for this, bye ily

daniellerose: it hurts so bad but i waiting for you

daniellerose: i love you

Kaylee has been lying in bed for three days and has done nothing.
"Honey, you should tell her. She's probably hurt." her mom said who was sitting on the edge of the bad and patting her daughter's leg.

"She said 'it hurts so bad but i waiting for you'" Kaylee read it out what Danielle texted to her.

"She loves you so much. She don't deserve this but your situatin can also be understood." she smiled at Kaylee. "Take your medicine." she drove her eyes at the medicine.

"But I'm lazy mom." Josie suffered and a small child.

"Drink it baby, it will help you know that." Kaylee's mom hive her a smile and went out of the room. "You're not lazy honey, but your mood changes." she whispered herself on the other side of the door.

_______________________________

2027.04.18.

"I still don't understand Aria." Danielle said while she was walking Aria's dog.

"What?" Aria asked and lick her ice cream.

"It's been 5 days and nothing. Yeah I'm waiting for her but it's so hard to be without her you know." Danielle said while took the icecream out of Aria's hand. "Gimme' some." she licked it and gave it back. "I mean what if she happy without me? What is she doing now? What if she's not okay? What do you think?"

"I think you should wait until she's ready and tell you why did she did it." Aria said. "Don't worry about it because you know she loves you. And I'm sure she's okay." he said and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Bruh she didn't post anything since then. We texted once but it was like we were strangers. Her mood changes always. Ugh."