seven

2026.07.04

daniellerose | love

daniellerose | love

1.3 million like | 101k comments

yourjennyboyd: fuck romea and juliet i want what these bitches have
fanofjennyboyd: are they dating?

user3737: please tell me you're dating

kaylee.bryant: 💋
kayleebryantdaughter: are you dating Kaylee?

bryant: 💋kayleebryantdaughter: are you dating Kaylee?

kaylee.bryant | 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

2 million like | comments are off

2026.07.23

Kaylee was at Danielle's. This is her second time there. She's living alone.

Danielle was sitting on the counter with her lollipop and Kayle was pouring herself a drink. "Can you give me a drink too babe?" Danielle asked. Kaylee nodded and do what the other wanted.

Kaylee handed the glass to her love. "For us." the older said with a chuckle and drink.

Kaylee put her hands on the auburn's thighs and looked at her. "Can I kiss you Danielle?" she asked on husky voice. Danielle put her lollipop into her drink.

"You don't have to ask that baby." she put down her drink and wrapped her arms around Kaylee's neck. They went closer to each other and their lips met. It felt like fireworks.

They liked the alcohol and lollipop taste in each other's mouth. When their tounge met Danielle moaned a little, and hearing this Kaylee smiled into their kiss.

"You're so beautiful, I wanna take a picture of you." Kaylee says as she shoot.

kaylee

kaylee.bryant | her smile is beautiful😻 #whippedfordanielleroserussell

danielleroserussell: i smiled because of you

yourjennyboyd: aRe U twO dAtiNg? @kaylee.bryant @daniellerose

Danielle chuckled at Kaylee's bestfriend's question.

"Are we going to admit that we're dating?" Danielle asks as she put her hands on the other girl's neck.

"No, I want to admit that you're my girlfriend." Kaylee said and kiss the girl's cheek.

"Am I your girlfriend?" Danielle raises her eyebrows.

"I- i mean-" Kaylee didn't finish because she couldn't. She blushed. "Well this is cringe." she said and tried to step away from the auburn girl but she didn't let her go.

"Hey, hey hold on." she smiled hugged the girl. "It wasn't cringe babe."

"Okay, here's a crazy thought: we should be girlfriend and girlfriend." Kaylee said cutely.

"I like your crazy thoughts, girlfriend." Danielle said and kissed the girl. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this." she pulls the girl away with a smile.

"How long?" Kaylee raises her eyebrows.

"Well I've like you for 2 years." Danielle blushed.

"But we didn't know each other then."

"Exactly, but I always heard your voice and see your face." she said and look at Kaylee's lips. The girl looked confused and didn't say anything. "Thanks to my sister." Danielle rolled her eyes.