eight

2026.08.12

Breaking New:

The 17 years old influencer Kaylee Bryant is dating with the artist and influencer Danielle Rose Russell?

The two girl became friends 3 months ago. Kaylee made a comment under Danielle's Instagram post: i like it, text me.'
The post was an art of Danielle's, and she made a draw, abput two girl kissing saying because of the pride.

They even went together at the pride and they had fun there.
There's a lot of photos of them on Instagram, with suspicious captions.

Example:

daniellerose | love
___________________

kaylee.bryant | her smile is beautiful 😻 #whippedfordanielleroserussell

Kaylee is in a relation ship again? She's a real womanizer.
Isn't Danielle dating with Aria?
Danielle is straight, isn't she?

Last week highlights: click here.

_____________________________________

ariash: u saw the news?

daniellerose: yeah it's stress me out

ariash: me and u? ewww

daniellerose: shut up you gay ass, not bc of that

ariash: then?

daniellerose: they said Kaylee is a real womanizer😤

ariash: you think she'll cheat on you?

daniellerose: WHAT NO

daniellerose: kaylee is texting, ttyl

ariash: bye

kaylee.bryant: you and Aria huh 😆😆

daniellerose: funny

kaylee.bryant: well actually it is

daniellerose: ok

kaylee.bryant: okay baby what's wrong?

daniellerose: so you're a womanizer

daniellerose: good to know, well my sister didn't mentioned me this

kaylee.bryant: no i'm not a womanizer Danielle

kaylee.bryant: there's a lot of people call me like that, but i'm not

kaylee.bryant: when i meet someone they always think that there's something but no

daniellerose: well they thing we have something and yes we have, the rumors are true Kaylee

kaylee.bryant: do you think im gonna cheat on you?

daniellerose: i mean, no?

kaylee.bryant: convining

kaylee.bryant: im calling u

"Hey." Kaylee said hello to her girlfriend. Danielle didn't say anything. "Are you not going to say hi to me?" she teased.

"No. Spill."

"I love you." Kaylee said bravely.

"Wh-"

"Danielle just stop and listen to me. I know we haven't been together for a month, as a couple but I've been feeling this way since I hugged you at the meeting. Of course you don't have to say it back, I know I said it earlier than I thought. No I'm not a womanizer, I never was a womanizer and I won't be. I won't cheat on you because I'm not that type of person. And I couldn't cheat on you because, because you are you Danielle. A wonderful, kind and a good-heartes girl. Let's not even talk about your appearance, because you are also very wonderful on the outside. God you're hot and I love your ocean eyes." the brunette girl stopped and chuckled. Hearing the brunette's words she felt tears in her eyes but didn't wanted to let it to be known. "I'd lost you, and I'd feel terrible. So please trust me Danielle because I love you so much."

Danielle didn't say anything because she felt butterflies in her tummy. She smiled but also felt more tears in her eyes. But they were happy tears.

"Are you still there?" Kaylee asked quitly.

"Oh yeah yeah, sorry I just-" she sniffed and laugh and the same time.

"Oh don't cry baby." Kaylee says as she pout in herself.

"But I can't not cry Kaylee. Your words. And I-I trust you okay? I'm just scared if someone takes you away from me. Sorry for being an ass earlier." she said and sniff again. "And Kaylee.

"Yeah?" the brunette asked.

"I love you."