00 : Prolouge

I stared up at my dark skinned man his beautiful 4a curls tied up and out of his face his long lashes kissing his cheeks his beautiful lips laying there on his kissable face and our beautiful newborn girl on his chest as they slept soundly.
I gently held our son to my chest as i sat up and then I started to wonder from what day should i have started thanking God for allowing me to let my academic rival become more to me.

A/N
LISTENNNN I MADE THIS SHIT SO CRINGE IMO AND ITS NOT WRITTEN THE BEST I HAVE NO EXCUSE FOR WHY ITS LIKE THAT !!! ENGLISH IS MY FIRST LANGUAGE AND IM ASHAMED
🥲✨💔
I GOT BARE CHAPTERS READY AND THEYLL BE PUT OUT WEEKLY BECAUSE THIS SHIT EMBARRASSING FOR NO REASON!
😭✨🤧
ALSO THIS BOOK IS NOT COPYRIGHTED BUT YOU DO HAVE TO GET PERMISSION TO POST IT AGAIN ! (I'll give permission if you ask nicely)
😋✨🤭
PS I didn't know what to call the characters so they're literally just nicknamed most of the time and I'm still not deadset on the names so any name offers will be much appreciated.

Just to let you know some scenes are based on actual experiences people have had and im not quite over how hilarious it can be because they left me in shock.
💀✨🫶🏾

Hi, I'm Enna the writer for this I'm thinking about reworking and reordering and probably changing up a couple of parts of this story

It was just an attempt to see how far I could get before I either got scared that it wouldn't be good or I lost interest or I just stopped for some reason or another.

Do feel free to both comment and put some critique as a reader or an author because I'm not an author just a kid with free time but I'd love to hear from others on how to improve.

This was meant to be a short story but that flopped 😅 anyway enjoy my story 🙂