04 : always welcomed

We had planned for some the rest were gonna be spur of the moment activities or ideas we think of later 

 "Remember how you wanted to dye your hair?" I asked resisting every urge to tug on his hair but strongly staring at his tight coils. "Go put your shoes on" he stated grabbing his keys off the dresser.

This man left me.

He left me at the store because he saw some thick n pretty bitch who was willing to spread her legs like she was at the gyno for him. They were presumably doing more than his hair because I am currently stranded.

I'm going to beat the breaks off this man. 

I called an uber and went home and immediately called the girlies.

"Tell me why this man LEFT ME FOR ANOTHER BITCH AT THE STOREEEEE NO WARNING OR NOTHINGGG I was stranded girl." I was talking with my hands I didn't know if I should laugh, cry, be mad or what "I say we jump his ass. " Tay states as she paints her nails grey. "Or she could just guilt trip him into doing whatever she wants him to? " Jasmine offers sideeyeing the camera.

we ended up not seeing each other until lunch because I was dodging that man like he was a clingy sneaky link.

 "Butterfly." He stated which I pretended not to hear but to my displeasure he kept talking. " I shouldn't of done that it was wrong of me to do that and I apologise please don't be mad I ain't even mean to leave you there for real I'm tryna make this work because of our project I'm not used to going to the store with more than myself I apologise I know how it looked but it wasn't like that." I listened to three and a half of those words 

 "Damn the wind loud as he'll today I'm going head out so I can do a tiktok or two without allat." I say picking up my stuff and not acknowledging my favourite asshole, and he must've been offended or sum because that man grabbed me like I was his bitch? Ol delusional ass

 "Nigga you listened to nothing I said did you?" He asked clearly dejected.

 I looked at him offended because what do you mean you don't believe I didn't listen to you?? You're right but like you don't believe in me? 

"I listened to the important part you said some like 'I'm sorry for leaving you stranded to go get my dick sucked ' right?" He just signed and held up the dye stuff " we matching so it doesn't happen again. " HUMMMMM COCKBLOCK MUCHHH?! "No. You're gonna have some self con-" I cut myself off seeing my dl sneaky link with some girl.

Some girl had her hands in his hair which he told me he hated and almost hit me for touching his hair but he just grinned at her before kissing her deeply.

 "Aint no wayyyyy girl E3 is with another. Please tell me I'm not seeing shit." I state looking Jasmine dead in her eyes her head whipped around so fast I heard a crunch. Her jaw dropped "That's the girl he said was his sister." They were making out so I just had to laugh .

 "E3 and it's a code 9L" I tell the others the entire table called while I got up and grabbed the assholes arm pulling him with me. I wasn't gonna fuck his hair up even though I have every right to after all he's done to me.

I pulled him into an empty classroom and let him go sit down.

 "Bro just so you know I'm not mad you left with someone else I'm mad that you didn't tell me, I would've happily taken an uber back home but you didn't tell me and had me waiting around outside looking stupid." And then we started on his hair, I attempted to comb it out or brush it out with water so the bleach wouldn't end up too patchy but the water disappeared... And the tangle teaser too...and then I realised his hair wasn't 4c it was matted... "Bruh. Your hair is matted, we doing this later."

 " what do you mean it's matted? " he asked confused before reaching up to his hair and pulling it apart testing away the free formed locks that kept his hair forever styled like he was a Simpson.

I was horrified. My jaw might as well been on the floor becauss God damn he was so rough with it you'd think they have beef. 

"You can't come over today my mom's gonna be back early she needs a break." I side eyed him cause his mom is on break every day, I've seen that woman pick up her daughter who came out of her at least 6 years ago a total of 2 times and both were to give the baby to the asshole who has been mistaken for a teen father for since she could talk.

 "You know damn well that woman works 6 hours and then doesnt do shit for the rest of the day. What break does she need? She isn't doing her work which is why her boss put her on blast on Facebook." He laughed and nodded "fine, come over, you won't like it though. It's gonna ruin your perception of me" he stated with a lazy smile.

I nodded and helped him tear apart the free forms even though we probably shouldn't we skipped like two lessons and he was walking with a limp cause 'his leg felt like tv static' we walked into class his hair half... ok it was more like a quarter combed out if I was being real , me though? I was fine other than the product flakes on me clothes. And we dapped each other up before separating and going to out seats.

We ended working through his hair during class and he almost slapped me because some parts of his head was more tender than others and I pulled it to see what would happen... But by time we went back to his , his hair was half combed through and we spent the time doing that and making food for his family (Which we wrote about in the notebook.) And letting the cats bond

He called them down to get some food and his siblings joined introducing themselves with bright smiles and the youngest a small girl who is missing teeth but has beautiful curls and bright eyes and such a small huggable frame was the most talkative "are you my new mommy ?" She asked her eyes shining I looked at him surprised "im more like your big brothers best friend i can do some activities with you if you'd like tho I'd gladly do it with you sweetheart" i gently say a smile coating my face as i hug her and lift her making her giggle "Mommy !" She squealed i held her to my chest and pointed at that pretty motherfucker "that's daddy then, Ok ?" I say making him turn to me "i been daddy since she came into this world" he stated holding out a plate i placed her in a seat and talked to everyone getting along nicely with them.

He sat next to me making everyone complain before huffing and moving much to satisfy everyone. I helped clean up and then played with his sisters while his brothers used their console and he just watched us from the doorway "you want to spend the night or do i have to take you home ?" He asked me "1 but 2" i reply not taking my eyes off his sister "ah understandable its fine, you're always welcome here so just let me know whenever you wanna come ok ? I'll go get Edgar." He gave a small smile before leaving. Im always welcome
Im
Always
Welcome

This nigga must be tweaking.