09: the eight. (Unedited)

I wake up in my bed an arm slung around my stomach legs weighed down a familiar scent from a certain coiled head of hair.
He looked so pretty when he slept, that sounds weird nevermind.
I couldn't help but stare at him; the sun made his dark skin glow, his dark lashes curled, his eyelids perfect for eyeshadow unmoving as he relaxed, his nose aligning the rest of his face to the point it wasnt 0.00'1 nanometer off symmetry his lips soft amd kissable. I always noticed his lips. It was almost as if they were begging to placed on mine so they could learn how to start spewing pleads to touch me, to feel me, to taste me, to cum in and on me, to make me feel good, to make me feel special, to make feel beyond beautiful.
I've already overheard him talking about how im a blessing to the eyes, so it wouldnt take long for him to do it but in front of me is a different question.
I slowly tore my eyes away from him and went on to his kindle attempting to finish the book from yesterday. He woke up not too long after i had only read two chapters
"Good morning butterfly" his morning voice made me ache and throb, I was surprised i havent heard it before and at the it had on me and stutter out a quiet good morning. He gently wiggled between my legs and arms crawling up my body putting his face in my neck and breathing me in.
"Hold on let me get a pic for instagram" i say once he went to move, he laid right back down comfortable as ever. I got the picture uploaded it and captioned it "dw ladies im still single" and sent him the same picture "give your phone for a second you aint @ me in it" i gave it once i got it back he had re uploaded it the caption reading "She dont know she mine yet but my claim has been here since i saw her @Kzee.over.z i huffed but didnt even bother arguing over the losing battle.
I got a notif that i was mentioned in a post it was him "me and my girlfriend all you hoes better back the fuck up 😈 mwuahhahaha @X.nil" I simply stared at him sat on his stomach looking down at him. His fingers danced up my thigh to my waist and he gripped my side he sat up and i fell back, he grinned at me gently bringing his face towards mine before kissing my cheek. "Butterfly you have too much of an effect on me, quit it please." He spoke gently into my ear before lightly biting the lobe and then kissing my other cheek. He pressed himself against me his dick right at my covered coochie which was crying for attention at this point.
"Arent we only on the eighth uhm project, assignment uhm activity?" I ask a stutter and slight whining tone becoming part of my voice that was slowly quieting, he laughed making his body shake which i was painfully aware of "yes we are , you know... I've been flirting with you for a long while butterfly. How clear do I need to make it ? I want you butterfly butterfly, buttery buterfly, wake uppppp" i opened my eyes a second time and sat up pussy to dick on this mad annoyed I was boutta get dirty dicked down, licked, sucked, fucked and treated like a slut.
"why would you wake me up?" I asked clearly irritated
"you was grinding on me. I needed you to be awake so that I could tell you that its really inconsiderate of you to get off putting my dick to another mans face and body" i glared he smiled i laid back down he patted my butt and flipped us getting up making me and the cats glare at him. He finished in the bathroom and opened the door to us waiting. I was just doing it to see his reaction which I was going to put on instagram he lifted me up i wrap my legs and arms around him and he took me to the bed, laid me down, tucked me and then put the cats either side "when they get up you can go shower and get changed we can go chill with my friends if you want butterfly"he offered i looked at the time 5:45 am and nodded "I wanna go but I probably wont speak unless there are women that are nice to vibe with" I replied he stared at my face for a while deep in thought. I have no makeup on, drool on my cheek, lips are crusty and dry, bonnet hanging on for dear life, eye buggers in my eyes, a pajama shirt that was a couple sizes too big and only one sleeve on. I am a mess, and have just woken up, and this man has the nerve to say "Can i kiss you now or later ?" With slow steps towards me bringing his face towards mine "you mad pretty and ive been craving you for years, months,days and hours too long, can i kiss you yet or do I have to continue being patient? I dont mind which I just want to know" he asked as he inspected my freshly awoken puffy face.
"I just woke up and you think I'm kissable ? Im a whole mess though ?" I was shocked.
"Youre kissable every hour of the fucking day. There are times where you're snoring and i wanna wake you to get permission to kiss you and your face as you sleep because youre so fucking pretty while you're sleeping butterfly, a whole mess that ive wanted for as long as ive seen her a mess that i wasn't allowed to have but have worked my ass off to get her attention I didn't care what kind of attention as long as everyone else knew that mess was reserved for me. I cant ask you out right now butterfly, I would if I could my parents are just holding my siblings over my head right now" he affectionately ranted.
"You... you wanted to kiss me while i sleep ? Im so loud though ? And like you said I snore and i drool im ugliest when i sleep and you've reserved this mess?" I held my finger at myself until I motioned towards my entire self with my hands at the end because this I was beyond me, I was lost and confused and lost so more people like my body not me and this dude has been trying to get my attention even though he's been through me being mean, annoying, angry etc HES SEEN EVERY ASPECT OF MY PERSONALITY AND HE STILL WANTS ME ?!
"I cant lie... you've seen me from every angle im talking sad angry happy yada yada you've seen me at my worst and you want me ? I would give you a chance but... im kind of scared because no one's wanted me for anything but my body before" I responded he nodded telling me i can take as long as I need "your parents are assholes though, want me to get you custody over your siblings?" I added remembering i knew people. He smiled at me "ima shower and get changed i need to stop by my house" he only stayed over a day but its whatever todays a Saturday.
He went and did what he had to and left face timing me not too long after.and showing me to whoever was with him as i did my makeup once i was done I looked over at my phone.
"She mad fine bro" i heard one dude
"Better in person AND she mine, bro she helps with my siblings too, likes baking, mad smart too" he continued gushing on about me
"Uhm dumdum, ima go get food do you want anything ?" I spoke gently trying not to disturb his conversation too much "ill send you the money just get me what you getting" i nodded smiling amd went five guys ordering and feeling eyes on me
"Hey ma you fine as hell lemme holla at you" some dude yelled before laughing his friends all laughing and high-fiving him and patting his body "butterfly your face is being loud" dumb fuck warned i fixed that shit "please come get me i think this dudes trying to flirt and I got edgar in the car" I whispered into the phone
"Aye who you talking to , I thought i asked for your number ? Quit acting stupid and give me my shit bruh" he yelled irritated i gave him the nastiest side eye and waited at the door dumbfuck coming in not too long after, the dude was still yelling at me. It was a 5 vs 16 situation he checked me over I hugged him my arms wrapping around his neck on my tippy toes so i could whisper hello into his ear and cheesed at him giving him the bag "you wanna get the first 3 or can I do it for you butterfly ?" He asked his voice resonating through the quiet shop "me me me im getting the first three i just didnt wanna get jumped" i was so excited and skipped up to the loud mouth prick and punched him. Hard. Laid his ass out. the whole place erupted, and i kicked him in his stomach making him wheeze and then punched him once more cause how fuckin dare he make me feel unsafe. And then i walked back up to the dumbfuck who praised me and kissed my cheeks stopping before our lips connected making me pout. And he smiled no he GRINNED showing off his perfect teeth cute ass dimples and the way his eyes crinkled. Im fuckin crushing on him. "Deal with the rest of them. I need to love on my girl" he ordered his boys trying to fight the smile that arrived from my presence alone. We went to my car, ate and made plans. Once they were done he told them he'll follow in my car and we went over there.
"GAGE ?!" I yelled "BEST FREN?!" He yelled right back ad we squealed and hugged immediately getting into conversation some dude tried speaking over me so I snatched his lips up and didnt let go; fuck is he playing at trying to speak over me, once it was his turn to speak i released his lips "fuckin bitch, i was gonna ask for your number but nevermind." I laughed, cackled even gage laughing harder falling to the floor gasping for air as he laughed. Which made me laugh harder "what are you two dying laughing about?" We laughed harder as we tried to explain
"He... he... HEEEEEEE... he thought he coul... omfg i cant breatheeeeeeee" i trried cackling between eavh word for a good minute each time.
"Hethoughthecouldgiveherhisnumber" gage said in a breath before falling to his knees pounding the floor laughing and i fucking broke into more laughter hiding my face in dumbasses chest to muffle my laugh.
"Oh this is my butterfly, my girl." He broke the news to dude who looked ashamed and went to leave clearly irritated. "How old are you i could possibly introduce you to my sister" i signed dumb fuck translated and dude looked shocked. "Im 21" now it was my turn because how in the peter picked a fucking pickled pepper. "I got you but how the fuck..." i signed "genetics, I age slow visually but at least i got the height" dude explained he was 6'3 easily and that was barefoot. I nodded in agreement.
I messaged my cousin 8, and she said she'll stop by next week Tuesday.
(Was going to make it two parts)
That week flew by us only doing one activity during it, finishing the books we recommended each other and writing our review in the scrap books. Spending the rest of the time with his siblings i even got to do his makeup for them.
She was here ! Her fresh goddess twists styled in a neat bun, her make up complimenting everyone of her perfect feature. She wearing this cute little cropped jumper and some fashion nova jeans looking mean until she made eye contact with me squealed smiling as we ran at each other so happy to see the one another. I pulled her with me patting dumbfucks back.
"One moment butterfly I just need to deal with this guy and then you have my full attention ok ?" His voice gentle, tone calm but him not breaking eye contact with the dude let me know everything I hugged him from behind and we waited outside.
"Sorry about that, hi eight anything wrong butterfly do you want or need me ?" He asked barely giving my pretty ass cousin a glance i mouth the word hug he grinned "Give me a second I just need a clean shirt." He disappeared fkr 15 seconds wear a shirt backwards and inside out hugging me as tight as he could without killing me and I hug him back telling him about his shirt as i hug him back, he released me after about a minute of me pleading fixed his shirt and then held me as we showed eight around.
We found his friends and with my dumb ass mode engaged i slowly got myself ready to launch and pounced to gages back but I failed to notice something. Dumb fuck was there waiting to catch me because my jump was too short. He then quietly helped me and i scared the ever loving shit out of gage when i just appeared on his back. I waved excitedly to everyone else cheesing before skipping over to my cousin and pulling her out she looked around and then found catfish
"hi all." She said maintaining eye contact with him specifically "how old are you? i cant tell if you 16 or 30" she wasted no time and i was snuggled up comfy with him watching.
My phone went of the room went silent as I answered it "YOU FAT FUCK WHERE ARE YOU AND WHERE IS MY CAKE I ORDERED IT A MONTH IN ADVANCE YOU FUCKING SCAMMER BRANDON HOW COULD YOU I LOST 100 DOLLARS A HUNNID" the person didnt let me speak "sorry this is my girlfriends phone she cant speak but youve typed in the wrong number of hes changed his, never been a brandon or done anything with cakes let alone got a hunnid for one, sorry mate."