12 : Eleven (Unedited)

My period and two days extra for monitoring were over, and we were on call all his siblings were talking about Minecraft and I suggested that we create a world together, they were down and thats what we did.

That day I spent making a village pretty using dark oak, cherry and both pink and white salute wood, getting all the work benches and giving each villager a bed, we were talking about sport with his siblings and their favourite sports.

The next time we played we talked about cooking and I spent the day , stock piling for a chest monster and mining, caving and exploring. By time i was done caving there was a stack of chests that I needed to collect but I already had the shulkers, i went through so many pickaxes i quit counting after the first. I had enough blocks and ores stockpiled for a good week with stupid big redstone projects for these lot to do while i beautify it.

The time after that i went to the end killed the dragon a bunch opening all the portals and i raided end cities for the day filling a shulker box with shells in stacks of 16, it was a long day. I also tore down some towers or took a line down the entrance to show that i had been there, i filled a shulker box... four shulker boxes with the materials from the building. When i got back into the over world i started on my elven/mystical/fantasy big ass castle with using the end stone bricks , black stone , calcite, birch , sand, diorite and so much more. The yellowish off white walls with the grey stone base reminded of geminitays hermit craft base, if we ignore that her base is quite literally 5 times bigger and she used dark prismarine in her build i didnt, the collection is too tedious, She also had a tree which i cant be bothered to do:) my roof was nether brick and red nether brick with dots of mangrove sprinkled through and making a crimson slab trim.

 The building took around two weeks and the end raiding... ill give myself a week and a half.i went and gave gifts to everyone. Leaving elytras and maxed out armour in chests infront of their builds
And I recorded a walkthrough of our server showing brandons (the youngest brother) bikini bottom Ash's (the youngest sisters) modern cave/ excavation site then I went through her nether portal and showed the upside down doll house that belonged to the middle child Princess and i went through her portal to get into the half a doll house from the elder brother jermiah and then I finally went over to mine which didnt have a path yet as I showed it from ground level i fell into dumbfucks atlantis. Which just needed a conduit and to be filled.