08: the seventh (unedited)

I woke up to this mf playing in my hair talking to my mother, i didnt wanna get up but he sat up so i made noises which I believe told my dislike of the movement quite well; he apologised but he still got up so i pouted watching him walk around my room. I watched him sit at the end and talk to my ma

"You know you shouldn't turn your back on a lion" my mom said and I pounced onto his back locking my limbs around his torso. He couldnt care less continuing his conversation while i attack his back and front trying bite and claw at him trying to piss him off to best of my capabilities.
It didnt work.

I ended up just being laid over lap while he massaged my back and neck putting me back to sleep.
"Im not dating your daughter yet, we're trying to get along right now because she doesn't really like me much unless shes asleep" he was talking quietly i sat up. My bonnet flying off as i sat... i itched my scalp re thought my life then hugged my mom grumbling about how I'm hungry and tired and that im not being given all the affection I deserve. 

"I'll bring you food, what are yous two planning for today?" She asked hugging me "library we just gonna read each other recommendations." I grumble into her hair she pats my back before asking me to release her so she can make us food, i let her go and went to shower.
By time i was ready to go the food was done and he was just trying to decide a shirt but I didn't give him the chance just pulling him along with me to the dining room. My brothers sister and father were sat staring waiting for us 

"good morning!" I say very happy to see my dad after this long (didnt see him while i was asleep or before i slept so like 2 days) break i hugged him sat on his lap complaining about how i didnt see him "butterfly ima go get a shirt" dumb fuck said my sister immediately yelled no making everyone look at her as she blatantly ogled his body 

"i agree with her" my ma added bringing out the food "since you agree i have no choice" he said giving her heart eyes "THATS MY MOM STOP LOOKING AT HER LIKE THAT" i loudly complain he simply nodded not listening to a word i said so i got up and went to punch him, arm in position and all but he looked at me and that was enough for me to understand my position so i dragged him to a seat sat him down and plated his food 

"not used to this i still get to plate yours tho right ?" He said confusion clear on his face "wait do you do the cooking cleaning and serving of food in your home?" My dad asked glancing at him "yeah, its my job as the oldest and when she came over i served her plate before mine, I'm not used to other people serving my food" he explained his smooth voice doing things to the women in the room some of our maids staring at him lustfully "how much would it cost to-" i glare at my sister cutting her off with a look and she just looked down and played with her food while he served my food. We ate and talked.
"You know I thought you were a teen dad completely forgot you could be the oldest" my oldest brother said staring at dumb fuck "im the main carer for my siblings so it makes sense especially with their ages" dumb fuck said before getting a call he stared at the caller id for a second before answering it with "im with the butterfly and her family, watch your mouth tone and words"

 he got up before sitting back down a small smile playing at his lips "mhmm, im not getting married anytime soon pops... yes i am sat next to her... yes... pops-... ok but-... your wife doesnt have a butt... no you may not... im very against this..." he glanced at me "butterfly would you choose a dragon plush that my dad is supposedly buying over me ?" He asked looking at me "oh and you have to spend the day with the two of them" i looked up at him with the purest of eyes so he wouldn't get mad and nodded "does it come in light blue ?" I ask softly he repeats into the phone "yes and lilac if you want both... I'll pay for the second you stingy man so lilac and light blue ?" I nodded excited I'll have dragon plushes in every colour soon ! 

I continued to happily munch away while he talked with my brothers. Once i was done i pushed my plate forward and leaned into his side listening to his fastened heart rate, it slowly calmed down as he played with my puff eventually moved to the living room where my brother friends still were i waved grabbed my shoes and they tried to start a conversation i pointed at the door

they looked confused, I sigh open the door and pull dude in motioning to him, he waved and said hello before he told me to wait in the car for him. I put my shoes on using him so i didnt have to bend over.
He was out after like 10 minutes and i was on call with girls i showed them my fit a white scoop neck crop top and some brown cargos with my brown and white high jordans, he climbed in sitting for a minute before he started driving to the library while i sang along to the music doing the absolute most we went in and split off to our sections i found nothing.
So i searched for him finding him sat on a beanbag on his phone so i sneakily snuck over to him and jumped out and scared him (i didnt notice that he noticed me and he was stood waiting for me at the bookshelf behind where he was originally sat).
He said he found nothing, i found nothing... we went to our homes picked out some books from our shelves and he came back over and we read together I gave him books I have yet to read which were "father" by clarrisa.wild "the score" by elle kennedy and "sin" by jolie vines
"Ok so these are the ones i was told to read by my friends and now im making you read them because I dont have time to read them myself" i say handing over the books
He gave me his kindle and told me I could read any on there he then grabbed the camera and showed the books and read the blurbs to them whil i laid comfy on my bed starting with "fear the reapers" because it looked cool he got comfy in bed so I curled into him and the cats joined us i was in his hoodie and some shorts he was wearing a jumper and shorts that matched mine and we were cuddled reading (i have never read fear the reapers so idk what happens) i fell asleep while reading i feel his hands gently working in my hairs and bonnet being placed on my head when he was done the kindle taken out of my hands and him slowly inch closer to me lifting my leg and placing it over him and an arm I slept better than ever.

I woke up cat on back cat on his chest he was on call so i just reached up to his face he looked down seeing me awake and grinned mouthing good afternoon still on call i nod and he continued his conversation.
eventually getting up to get snacks and my brothers complained about me not sharing dumb fuck so i sent him a message that my brothers wanted his attention so he should go chill with them while i hang out with my girls
"You can hang out with your girls after i get pictures of your fit, Ight butterfly?" He texted back
"Why you worried about what im wearing?" I text my brow raised
"I aint worried about shit I just wanna flex on my instagram
Lemme show you off" he texted making me roll my eyes
"Fine." I respond "he'll be down in a minute." I tell them before going up and getting changed i put on a long maxi dress that fit like a skim sorted my hair out but on some makeup gave him a five minute warning
"Lets see what she's wearing" his voice was muffled. I step out and made eye contact with him giving him a small smile he was just staring. Star struck.
"Do a uhm a whats it called" he stuttered just in awe i gave him the twirl he wanted and then posed a couple times... I gave him a big ol smile before he walked me to the door wished me safety and allowed me to go off to the girls.
We went to sevens as she had no brothers and her dad wasn't home we were gonna shake ass, eat snacks and more.
Got into her house immediately getting connecting to her wifi and all my notifications just pouring in my friends were shook

 "he was flirting with me for instagram and called me his butterfly so uhm people are... yeah..." I explained we eventually put on music and shook ass and talked to Mama Si i was shaking ass on seven music blasting in the background the girls hyping me and taking videos for instagram which i reposted i got back home at like 9 pm and walked in to dumb fuck and my dad talking about work so i hugged them both before sitting on my dads lap and snuggling up to him

 "is it ok if I take yous lot photo ? Its just for the project and photo book" he asked my nodded saying go for it i was he was still in his work fit drinking bourbon holding me up i looked at the camera in some pulling faces.
"She made the pictures look so much better right ?" My dad asked with a proud smile playing at his lips as he praised me and my mother and the amazing genetics that ran in our family, the dumbfuck agreed with everything that my father said and sent him the photo

s I had no storage and i was gonna have a physical copy later so he didnt even bother sending them to me and just did the come here motion and i sat on his lap plucking his phone out his hands and picked which ones were my favourite consistently moving so that i could show my dad which one i liked. I ended up sending myself a few of the pictures to make as one of my wallpapers. I stayed seated until my brothers wanted the dumbfuck to work out with them and he agreed so i went back to my dads lap being treated like the princess i am. Eventually falling asleep on the sofa with dad.