13 : twelve the first date (Unedited)

I was dressed cute and comfy a black skim dress with a cropped hoodie to keep my arms warm. He was wearing a black shirt and jeans with hoodie, just forgetting how to speak as he looked at me he finally tore his eyes off me and i was grumbling something as he closed and opened his fist i run my hand up his back "you ok ?" I ask gently
he looked at me "boner i mean pretty i mean fuck me i mean good" he put his hands over his face "You look a little bit too good wear an invisibility cloak or something im forgetting how to breathe" he says I smile putting one of his hands on my butt the other at the back of my neck "kisses please" he gulped "no kissing on the first date... please you wanted to wait till marriage let me respect that"

I allowed him to be respectful and got up off him and allowed him to lead the way into the forest which had fairy lights and garden lights lighting a mystical path to a large and wide tree with a large platform and a medium sized building on top of said platform, these treehouses are getting out of hand. We went up.
This place was gorgeous, sturdy, homey and just the perfect temperature and spot and it was just perfection. "Woah." I say looking around and i see him smiling at me his pupils dilated the lights shining hearts in his eyes he offered his hand and we walked around the space eventually settling within the kitchen and cooked a meal for the two of us... and three events... with after parties. 

Vibing in each others presence i slowly slouched into him, his rested against mine unless he was kissing the crown of my head. He directed us to the living room and we watched all the Disney princess movies (minus pocahontas if you know the history you'd understand) and Lilo and stitch and wall E, not all in one day; we started at 9pm and finished at some point the next day we talked the entire movie giving each other our full attention but singing along to the soundtracks for each movie the last movie we watched was the little mermaid ! I loved it but when the sound track got to 'kiss the girl' and i was doing the absolute most as i acted as sebastian and danced my way around the room eventually falling into his lap.

He slowly looked at me... his eyes drifting between my lips and eyes "Do I have permission?" He spoke lowly almost as if he didnt want me to hear out of fear of rejection i nodded and his lips were slowly brought to mine setting off a flurry of emotions , fireworks and butterflies, the kiss gentle, sweet and caring his hands carefully placed and wrapped around me aa i melted into him. We kissed for god knows how long and i loved every second of it. At that moment I realised that the lights only outlined the hearts in his eyes, those hearts were from him for me.