02 : the second activity

We ended up talking for the rest of the class about what we learnt about each other and he said he'll bring lorry (his black cat) over to meet Edgar (my ginger cat) so we can see if they'll get along and if we have to leave our cat's alone when we go out.
Then it was time for math. I hate math but I'm just so good at it. We didn't argue that lesson and the teacher was scared and concerned.
It became time for break and i walked to my girls a small smile on my lips. I sat between them and eventually the basketball team joined us mid conversation.
"But its not gay if you cant tell, how would it be gay ?" Seven argued.
"You said they have tiddies and a vagina seven ?! Thats gay" Jess argued back
"I said they might have those not that they do !" Seven huffed
"I mean they are a they and not a she" lin said agreeing with seven
"Seven is literally only calling them a they because she doesnt know what gender they are" Jess deadpanned.
I laughed at this argument because watching them go back and fourth reminded me that they're 4-7th in our school year group "you man are in the top 10 ranks for smartest in our year group possibly even school and you're arguing over this ?" I say a giggle escaping my lips. Arms slowly placed themselves on my shoulders and the boys went silent eyes wide, i slowly look up and see this square headass nigga looking straight at the fuckin captain "Wassup punk bitch" I immediately try and hop on everyone of his nerves but he gives that cute ass lopsided smile and takes a step back before dropping his head to my ear "Second part today at the library or café which would you prefer? I can bring pastries" he whispered gently PASTRIES YIPPIEEEE YAY YAY YAY I LOVE PASTRIES I LOVE HIM SO FUCKIN MUCH RIGHT NOW "café so long as you pay for all the pastries and I get to pick as many as I like" I offered back into his ear he simply nodded dapping me up and leaving. The entire cafeteria was staring jaws slacked everyone confused and worried.
The end of school arrived quick and i went into the bathroom and changed out of my skirt into my riding bottoms and put on my helmet he was already at the cafe but i had maths club. I park my bike next to his car and get back cute before I go in, he already had my favourites and a meringue pie he gave me a small wave and big ol goofy grin I strut on over and stretching and yawning as i did he got up and pushed me "i didnt realise youd be this tired we can do it another day" he offered being gentle ? GENTLE ? NIGGA WE HATED EACH OTHER ?! But then again he did push me... "pie" i say before cutting myself off before i could even utter another word he gave me a slice "this time lets talk about family?" I offer taking large and messy bites of the pie and pastries, he winced holding up a finger to say one moment and he went and got tissues, he cleaned me up "yes, family i have quite a large one and I wouldn't mind having a large one if its what my wife wants from me" i took note of that writing it in pencil looking up and noticing him taking photos as i worked "any specific order you want if you could choose ? Or any specific amount you want ? Or... uhm what else is there..." he turned me so i was looking at him "Ideally id have a daughter and a son and then a trio of 1 girl 2 boys so i would hope my wife doesnt mind having 5 kids or not waiting the six weeks also this may surprise you but id like to be a house husband if possible i dont want a house i want a condo because its easier to maintain although its going to be inconvenient to not have an outdoor play space... hmmm I'll actually prefer a house when its time for kids and yourself, butterfly." He spoke calmly not breaking eye contact with me I took notes
I pulled out my phone he got pictures of me so its his turn to have photos taken. I held a bite of the pie to him i got the pictures of him seeing it and eating it and then my sadness realising I couldn't get it back as well as some other pictures but we finished the pastries and pie. "You still haven't answered the questions on the family stuff butterfly" he stated looking down at his mostly empty page "I want 5 kids relatively similar in age, I don't want any sons as my first 3 but my family is very fertile amd whenever theres twins that are same gender its usually in the third - 5th batch and when its triplets its the first or second" i say softly avoiding all eye contact "but if my husband wants more than five and its not too painful I'll happily have more" i twiddled my fingers as I continued, he was writing when I looked up but i didn't take pictures i just kicked him under the table and acted as if my foot slipped and then asked for a hot chocolate. We talked more about families and stuff like that "my family usually end up as teen parents getting pregnant between 14-19 most frequently and im planning on beating the odds" he. laughed. he fucking laughed. I went to punch him and he barely dodged "imagine it just cuts to you pregnant on your 19th birthday" he laughed harder.