Ch27

ELI:
It's been a couple of hectic weeks, but I couldn't be happier. We have our sister back, and we're all talking about little memories we have with everyone, school starts back soon and I don't want to go back to school.

I remember when we first started going to school and Nadia was still too young to go. She would have been just turned four, because when we start going to school me and Nico were five.

Flashback:
"Don't leave me" Nadia cried, she didn't want either of us to go to school, but she got so used to the older brothers going to school. She held onto my arm tightly when I was leaving to go to school.

I smiled at her and pulled her into a tight hug. "Nadia I promise, I'll be back before you know it" I smiled at my little baby sister. Nadia nodded and walked over to Mom before getting picked up.

Me, Nico, Noah, Alexei and Antonio all headed off to school with Dad while Nadia stayed with Mom. She was still upset that she couldn't come with us but I promised her, we wouldn't be long.

Even though for us, it felt like forever, it was finally time to go home, Dad picked us up from school and we went home. I was so excited to see Nadia.

When we got home, I immediately ran inside and ran off to Nadia's room, knowing she was asleep because she has naps since she was only four, also mom told me that she was having a nap as soon as I got into the house because she knew I was looking for Nadia.

As soon as I got upstairs, I opened Nadia's door gently and saw she was fast asleep in her bed, I smiled, seeing as she was sleeping with her little stuffy. I walked over to her and sat down on the bed next to her, knowing she will wake up since she felt her bed move

She said staring, and when her eyes opened, she smiled seeing me, and she jumped up from her bed and hugged me. "It's been too long, you said you'd only be gone a few minutes" Nadia gave out to me, I laughed at her little sulk and wrapped her in a hug again, knowing she couldn't stay mad at me.

Eventually, she did forgive me, but she was still a little bit mad. After I told her we had to do this for five days a week.

I couldn't stop smiling at that memory, because I knew from then Nadia was always going to be my favourite sibling, and I knew that I was always going to be there for her, and she was always going to be there for me.

When Nadia disappeared, they broke all of us, and I think it hit me the hardest, because I love this Nadia, with my whole heart, and seeing her just disappear, just made my heart ache for her

And then, seeing what them bastards did to my sister, I was ready to kill someone. We all promised Mom and Dad that we wouldn't say anything to Nadia about the mafia family business which we are stuck to because if Nadia found out about the mafia, she would have a conniption.

I don't think she will trust any of us ever again. If she found out we were all lying to her. If I was in her shoes, I wouldn't trust any of my family and I know it's not good to not tell her but it's for her own safety

I don't want what happened in the past to happen again. I don't want to go through the pain again. We had a few more days at the cabin before we had to leave and get ready for school, so I wanted to bring Nadia out to the lake. Just the two of us.

We both quickly got changed while everyone else went out shopping and into town. I told my parents that I wanted to spend some time with Nadia and they let us stay in the cabin so when we got down to the lake, Nadia was still a little bit scared, but I helped ease her in And we just started acting like children.

The way Nadia's childhood should have been not the way it was, after a few hours, everyone came back, and once again, all the boys got into the lake with us, and we all acted like children, we didn't care if we look silly or look childish all we care about was Nadia having a good time and actually getting memories with us.

What surprised us the most was Mom and Dad got into the lake as well with us. They bought floats and water guns in town and they brought them back while the boys, Nadia and me were in the lake. They pumped everything up and got into their own swimming gear.

We stayed out there until it got dark and eventually, we got out of the lake, Dad set up the campfire, and we toasted marshmallows all wrapped in blankets because of how cold we were. I made Nadia her first ever s'more which I was very, very shocked by because 16 years of living, and she's never had a s'more.

Dad gently wrapped Nadia in a blanket and held her close to him, I smiled at how close they were getting, and I'm glad our Stella is home, safe with us and free from them horrid people.
((((((
I know this is fairly late into the story but in two or three parts, Nadia starts school with her brothers. I know this is late into the story since we're almost there. Chapter thirty, but I didn't want it to revolve around them being in school.