Ch38

MATTEO:
I can't believe, I just did that, I've just asked Nadia out, and she said yes?! oh my God. After she said, yes, I quickly ran to find Carter and Max. They were the two that told me to ask her out.

Once I found them, I quickly grabbed their arms and ran to the other side of the school, I saw Nadia in the corner of my eye when I was running and she had a huge grin on her face. I am so glad she said yes.

Once we were away from all of our friend group, Carter and Max looked at me, confused. "I just asked Nadia out and she said yes" I said very quickly since my heart was beating 100 miles an hour.

Carter and Max both turned to each other, with a huge smile before turning back to me and giving me a big bear hug. They knew I liked Nadia from the first moment I saw her when Sofia introduced us. I was head over heels for her.

I know that sounds very cliche, but I always had a small crush on her and never thought she liked me back, but she does she said yes to going on a date with me. I cannot wait until Thursday. Why did I even say Thursday today's only Monday, and now I have to wait four days.

But that is more time to prepare, I want to get her something for the day, so she knows I'm not playing with her heart or joking with her. I want her to know that I'm serious.

I turn back to my friends and give them a small smile, and they both groaned, knowing what my smile meant. "Please? I have done so many favours for both of you when you both liked someone" They both stayed silent, and I grinned widely, knowing I won the argument.

"Ok fine, we'll go after school" Max said with a small fist bump, I smiled back and fist-bumped Max and Carter. I'm glad I have these two idiots in my life. 

Time skip:
After school ended, me, Carter and Max walked over to my jeep and I drove to a shop that I knew Nadia would like. When we went in, there were little keychains necklaces, bracelets and a lot of different things in the shop. And to be honest, I have no idea what to get Nadia.

I pulled out my phone and quickly called Sofia, asking what Nadia would like, she told me she normally doesn't wear necklaces but she loves keychains, so I ended up buying her five keychains.

Once we got everything we needed, we drove back to my house, Carter and Max wanted to play video games, so I left them while I was lying on my bed texting Nadia.

I am very happy that she agreed to go on the date and kinda hoping something comes out of it because I really like her. I was too preoccupied texting Nadia, and when I felt something hit my head, I looked over and saw my two best friends, laughing at me because Carter threw a pillow at my head, and I didn't realise.

I threw the pillow back and put my phone down, so they can have my undivided attention, notice the sarcasm? "What do you guys want?" I groaned. Carter and Max laughed and I looked up the them with a glare.

"Do you want to play a round? We've been calling you for the past few minutes" Carter laughed. I pushed myself off the bed and walked over to my gaming console and grabbed another controller, playing C.O.D for a few hours until the boys went home since it was a school night.

I can't wait for Thursday. I just hope it will be good for Nadia, I don't know what happened in her past but I hope I can make the date the best for her.

No matter where it is, I want her to feel special.

Before I went to bed, my mom walked in and told me there were people at the door asking for me. I got out of bed and walked to the door, only to see two of Nadia's brothers standing at the door.

Oh no. I closed the door and they both looked at me with smirks on their faces. "Uh hi?" I said confused as to why they are here. "Hi, I'm Eli and this is my twin Nico, and you're going on a date with our baby sister, so we were just wondering what your plan is on this date" Eli asked.

"Uh, the plan is just to go for ice cream, and see how it goes from there" I explained. "Do you want to be more than friends with Nadia?" Nick asked, I'm not sure which twin is which but I think I'm right.

"Honestly? I really do, I really want Nadia to be my girlfriend, because as soon as Sofia introduced us, I have never been more sure of anything else" I explained with a tint of blush forming on my cheeks.

Eli and Nico looked at each other before looking back at me. "Just take care of our little sister, a lot of stuff happened in her life and none of us want anything bad to happen to her" Eli I think? Explained to me.

"I promise I won't hurt Nadia, I don't think I would even be able to go that" They both smiled at each other before walking off my porch. I walked back into my house and my mom looked over to me with a confused expression. "They are Nadia's older brothers, a girl I really like and they wanted to see if I was good enough for her" I explained.

"I heard a lot about Nadia, from the boys, Naveah and Sofia so all I have to say is, don't break her heart" my mom warned me before going up to bed.

I don't think I would be able to break her heart, my heart already belongs to her.
(((((((((

Their date is the next chapter Ahhh!!