Headed to the sphinx

One summer, the gang was visiting Velma who was in Egypt on a dig for a ceremony. Jake was in a yellow t-shirt, black sweatpants, and his bi beanie in the back of the mystery machine with Adrian in a red tank top and blue shorts smelling alittle like dye because they re-dyed their hair tips last night on him.

"SCOOBY DOOBY DOO!" Scooby yelled from the roof.
Shag and scoob were on the roof with an umbrella and lemonade relaxing.
"Man scoob Egypt is one hot spot." Shaggy jokes.
"Ain't it cool that velma spent the last 6 months restoring the great sphinx?" Daphne questioned.
"Yeah but I can't wait for her to see us." Jake smiled.
"No werewolf." Adrian put their finger on his lips. "People will see you."
"They're right, you dont wanna get chased." Fred added.

"I'm just gonna go sneak behind her and do a voice." Jake explained.
"How much longer anyways, Fred?" Daphne questioned.
"Not long the good old mystery machine will get us there in no time." Fred replied.

Suddenly the engine started to sputter and smoke started to come out.
"You gotta be kidding me." Jake commented.
"You were saying?" Adrian asked sarcastically.
"Hey like why did we stop?" Shaggy called out.
Fred got out and opened the hood, a bunch of smoke hit him in the face and he looked.
"Radiators out of water." He told the gang.
"Great, when the radiator messed up last time, we got chased by aliens." Jake commented.
"But something special happened." Adrian reminded him.
"Yeah I got my partner and I love them with all my heart." Jake smiled.

"Like me and scooby will go look for snacks- I mean help!" Shaggy told them.
Not even 5 mins later, the 2 was on the ground crawling panting hard and was only 5 ft away begging for water.

"Our heros.." Daphne commented.
"Any reception out here?" Fred asked jake.
"Not even one bar. Sorry." Jake replied checking his phone.

Suddenly they saw shag and scoob acting like they're swimming.
"A mirage. Just what we need." Adrian sighed.
Jake walked and grabbed the 2 snapping them out of it.
"Like what happened?" Shaggy asked.
"You both had a mirage." He explained.

They suddenly heard a screech and saw a hawk flying around.
"Its a hawk?" Adrian questioned.
"What's it doing all the way out here?" Daphne asked.
They saw it fly near a figure with a few camels. "I think we're gonna get raided." Jake told them.
The figure walked up on the camel in al bakack with a red scarf coming from under his hat.
" مَرْحَباً." He told them.

"In arabic," He removed his mask over his mouth and revealed a black curly mustache and a small beard with a huge grey stripe on it. "That means welcome."

"What up?" Fred asked and jake shook his head

"Are we glad to see you." Daphne told him.
"I am عليو حلابة, alio halaba at your service." He introduced himself.

"Alio halaba? Like that's some name. Can we just call you triple a?" Shaggy questioned.
"We were on our way to the sphinx when our van heated, do you know where we can find some water?" Fred asked.

"I am sorry my friend but there is no water here." Alio told them.
"Jeepers, what are we going to do?" Daphne questioned.
"Come join my carnal we travel east to the Nile river there, you will find what you are looking for." Alio told them.
A few moments later, jake and Adrian had a camel, daphne and Fred had one, and shag and scooby had one as 2 was pulling the mystery machine with alio leading the way. They walked for a long while till they reached a small dune. "How much longer till the Nile river?" Adrian asked curiously.
"This is...the nile river." He replied in confusion looking at the dune.
"Wait what happened?" Jake questioned.
Alio got off his camel and hooked the mystery machine from the ropes.
"Our journey together has ended, my friends. I must find water for my camels." Alio told them.

"But how are we supposed to get to the sphinx?" Fred asked.
"We have already arrived my friend, it is just over that hill." He pointed at a hill nearby. "Big statue, pyramids in the back, you cant miss it."
"Well triple a, we hope to see you again." Daphne thanked him.
"If the Faith's allow us, so should it be." He replied and soon left with his camels.