Back to the sphinx

Back at the sphynx.
"Ok daphne you know what to do, adrian, shaggy, scooby, follow me." Fred told them.
"Scooby dooby doo!" Scooby yelled.
"AND ADRIAN TO THE RESCUE!" Adrian added and the 2 ran into the tomb fast.
"Like that's the 1st time I saw scooby go in a spooky place where we saw the monster without a scooby snack." Shaggy commented.
The 4 was deep in the tomb as scooby was sniffing.
Scooby saw a stone boot and looked up to see rock rivers frozen in a scared position turned to stone.
"Its rock rivers! The curse has claimed another victim." Fred told them.
Suddenly they heard a strange noise and scooby jumped into Adrian's arms.
"It must be the undead army." Fred told them and the 4 walked down a passage and some stairs to see a huge room with a river filled with alligators.
"Look!" Adrian pointed at the undead army holding Emilla vonbutch and her crew captive. Emilla tried to get away but they grabbed her arm.
"And like she has the necklace. Ok it's time for phase 2." Fred told them.
Shaggy and scooby, dressed as part of the undead army, walked up to 2 mummies moaning. "Hey man we're here for the Cleopatra party." Shaggy told one.
"Reah, Cleopatra." The mummies looked confused and the 2 let them pass.
"Thanks man." Shaggy thanked them and as the 2 walked by, scoobys bandages got caught on a rock and it unwrapped revealing his tail.
One of the mummies looked and saw it and the 2 ran with the mummies running after them. They hid in a room and looked down to see cement bags, molds, and carving equipment. Suddenly they heard the noise again and looked down from the balcony to see the army of the undead.
"Holy cow scoob, we made it. Now all we gotta do is wait till Fred to give the signal." Shaggy told him.
"Rhaggy look!" Scooby pointed at Emilla and her crew being held at weapon point hands tied behind their backs. In a cloud of smoke, the ghost of Cleopatra appeared with the 2 generals next to her.
"Who dares disturb the tomb of the great Cleopatra?" She asked.
"In the name of isis, goddess of Egypt, be merciful to us, oh great queen of the nile." Emilla kneed down.
"Yeah what she said." The 2 crew mates told her and kneed down.
The blue general motioned his hand and the gold one went down and grabbed the man in green as 2 mummies placed a coffin down. He pushed the man in and closed it.
2 more mummies put down another coffin and the gold general put the women in it and slammed it shut.
Cleopatra raised her hand and shot a beam of light on the 2 coffins.
They opened revealing the 2 crewmates had turned to stone.
"Your greed has brought you far, and through many dangers to get my golden beauty, now you shall receive what you came for." Cleopatra told Emilla.
In a flash, the mask opened up revealing a mummified Cleopatra with white glowing eyes and long black hair. 

"NO!" Emilla tried to run but the 2 generals grabbed her and held her to Cleopatra

"It cant end like this for me, if you let me go, I promise I'll stop treasure hunting forever, I'll open a orphanage, I'll save the rain Forrest, I'll recycle!" Emilla begged.
"It too late for that now." Cleopatra told her as the mummies placed down a coffin.
"Oh it is too horrible scoob! I cant bear to watch it anymore." Shaggy covered his eyes. Scooby covered his and peeked to see Fred in armor trying to get their attention.
"Freddie!" Scooby told shaggy. Fred was motioning the signal and they used the wrapping to use as a rope.
"SCOOBY DOOBY DOO!" Scooby yelled getting everyones attention.
"And like shaggy too!" Shaggy added as they swung.
They banged into a giant gong and fell down.
Fred cut the rope to a giant boat and got on. Adrian dressed as a drummer was hitting drums as daphne, dressed as Cleopatra, walked out almost loosing her wig and the help of the people of the lost city was dressed as soldiers and rowing the boat. 

"Behold, I am the great and powerful Cleopatra, all shall bow down before me." Daphne called out. "Huh!?" Cleopatra looked confused.
"2 Cleopatras?" Emilla questioned.
As the boat came onto the platform, fred and the citizens got off the boat and attacked the undead army.
"Charge!" Fred called out. The army charged at Fred's and the golden general hit his sword against Fred's spear.
Suddenly all the undead armys weapons was taken away by a giant magnet. 

On the boat, 3 of the mummies grabbed daphne and ran off with her.
"Daphne!" Fred called out.
"They got daphne, come on scoob!" Shaggy told him and the 2 ran.
Adrian chased after the 3 mummies and Shaggy and scooby ran into them while Daphne was brought to Cleopatra.
"Oh you poor girl, 2 thousand years hasn't done a thing to your complexion. Here try alittle blush." Daphne pulled out her makeup and used it on Cleopatra.
"We'll take it here other Cleopatra." Adrian told daphne grabbing Cleopatra.
They tossed her in a chair and put a robe on her.
Scooby wrapped a towel around her head and put cucumbers over her eyes. Shaggy put mud over her face and scooby grabbed a huge heat lamp. The 3 put sunglasses on as the heat lamp was on. Adrian turned it off and the 3 looked at Cleopatra. 

She broke the mud that dried up on her and got out of the robes and towel growling. The 3 ran up some stairs and on the top, some mummies held out a rope and the 3 fell on a carpet.
3 mummies wrapped them up in it and tossed them down knocking over some of Fred's soldiers. It unfolded and it started to go up.
"A magic carpet, that's cool!" Adrian smiled and shaggy handed them some goggles.
The 3 had some on and Adrian steered it knocking over some undead soldiers.
"Like Charge!" Shaggy called out. Adrian dodged a sword almost hitting them and they got Cleopatra between them knocking over some undead soldiers. Emilla took this chance to get free and ran up the stairs.
"Zoinks! We got a hitchhiker!" Shaggy exclaimed.
"Sorry ms Cleopatra!" Adrian looked at her scared. The carpet was going down from the extra weight.
The gold and blue generals held up their swords cutting the carpet. Cleopatra fell into the arms of the blue general while Adrian fell in the arms of the gold one.
"YIPE!" Adrian jumped out and ran. Emilla ran into a hidden corridor to see the tomb of Cleopatra. She looked down to see hieroglyphics.
"'Here lies Cleopatra last of the pharaohs protector of the lost riches of ancient Egypt'!" She read and smiled. Emilla walked up to the coffin and opened it releasing the mummy of Cleopatra with a shape of the onc on her mask.

 Emilla walked up to the coffin and opened it releasing the mummy of Cleopatra with a shape of the onc on her mask

 "A 3rd Cleopatra, let's hope 3s a charm." Emilla took the necklace and placed it in the shape. Cleopatras eyes opened and the cracks on the stairs glowed.
Suddenly the walls glowed with hieroglyphics all around and raised revealing the lost treasure of ancient Egypt.
"EMILLIA VONBUTCH YOU ARE UNSTOPPABLE!" She declared to herself. She saw the golden crown of Cleopatra and walked up slowly.
"At last the crown of Cleopatra is mine!" She suddenly heard a hiss behind her. She turned to see the ghost of Cleopatra and screamed.
"Jeepers." Daphne commented. Cleopatra turned around and saw the gang.
 Adrian had their machete out.
"Leave this chamber or you will all be doomed forever!" Cleopatra warned them.
"ZOINKS!" Shaggy exclaimed and scooby jumped into his arms. Emilla grabbed the crown and ran. The chamber started to shake.
"NO!" Cleopatra exclaimed. Suddenly water started to flood in.
The gang and Cleopatra started to run. Emilla used her grappling hook and hit the ceiling. The gang jumped into a boat with some oars in it.
"HANG ON EVERYONE!" Fred declared. The water hit them and a giant door started to open with the water flowing into it.
"Start paddling!" Adrian told them and the gang started to paddle. Shag and scoob looked behind them to see Cleopatra right behind them.
"Like paddle faster scoob! Shes right behind us!" Shaggy told him.