The army of the undead rises

"Man that's one steep drop, I wonder how far down it goes." Adrian commented on the Avis down below.
"Ri dont know." Scooby replied and they heard a echo and shaggy looked around. "Where is everyone?" He questioned and the 3 ran. Soon they caught up with Emilla and her crew.
"No one move, this is the first trap." Emilla told them pointing at a huge painting on the ground.
"That doesn't look like Cleopatra." Daphne commented.
"Its not, that's the Egyptian goddess, Isis." Velma explained.
"Her power protects Cleopatra's tomb."
"GANG WAY!" Shaggy yelled as the 3 was coming down.
"SHAG SCOOB ADRIAN WAIT!" Velma yelled.
Adrian tried but shaggy bumped into them and scoob bumped into shaggy and they bumped into the others causing them to slide down hitting Emilla and her crew as they all got on the floor. Scooby put his paw down and it started to crack.
"Dont move! The floor is a trap." Fred told them.
"Scrap." Adrian muttered. Suddenly the floor started to crack more and more.
"MOVE!" Emilla yelled. Her, her crew, fred and the girls ran one way, while shag, scooby, and Adrian ran the other barely making it to the door. The 3 sat up and looked around.
"Coffins, great." Adrian sighed.
"Adrian! Shaggy! Scooby! Are you 3 ok?" Daphne called across the room.
"We'll be better if we could fly." Adrian called back.
"They're fine." Velma sighed relieved.
"This way." Emilla told them and started to walk away with her crew.
"Stay right there." Velma called out as the 3 left.
"So much for not splitting up." Shaggy commented.
 "Come on, let's see if we can find a way out." Adrian told them.

Emilla and her crew walked into another tomb with a giant statue on a throne.
"Hold on, theres something up." The man in green told them.
"Theres movement all around us." The lady told them looking at the equipment.

"Whoa, look at all these creepy coffins, you know who tucks a mummy in bed at night?" Shaggy asked the 2.
"No." Adrian replied.
"Ruh uh."
"His mummy." Shaggy chuckled.
Adrian sighed and Shaggy opened a coffin to look in it. Suddenly they heard a groan.
"That might not be my best joke, but you both dont have to groan about it." Shaggy told them.
"Who's groaning?" Adrian questioned.
"Rhaggy, Adrian." Scooby tapped on their shoulders.
"Not now scoob, there might be a clue in here." Adrian replied and suddenly felt a hand on their shoulder.
"Shaggy?" Adrian gulped.
"Like Adrian?" Shaggy asked. They looked behind them and saw a mummy with green skin, wrappings, gold and black headwear and armor, holding a sword infront of some other mummies.

 They looked behind them and saw a mummy with green skin, wrappings, gold and black headwear and armor, holding a sword infront of some other mummies

"THE ARMY OF THE UNDEAD!" Shaggy exclaimed and the 3 ran fast with the mummies following. Fred and the girls heard them screaming. 

"That sounds like the others, they must be in trouble." Daphne spoke up.
"Guess what so are we!" Fred pointed up to mummies all around gathering with weapons. One stood out in blue purple and gold like a general.

"THE ARMY OF THE UNDEAD!" The man in green pulled out his machete

The army jumped down taking Emilla's crew dragging them into darkness.
"Fall back!" Emilla yelled and used a grappling hook to kick the general down.
"Wow shes good." Fred commented.
"Look out!" Daphne yelled. The mummies chased them. 

Shag scoob and Adrian ran into a room and started to dodge spikes coming from the ground. Suddenly scythes came out of nowhere trying to slash them but they dodged it.
"FIREBALLS!" Adrian yelled and shoved Shaggy and scooby down as one almost hit them as they kept running.
There was arrows shooting out and the 3 dodged and slid under a closing door. They got up panting when the gold general appeared from behind a statue causing them to run faster.
Adrian opened a coffin for the 2 and ran in. The general opened it to see them gone.
They poked their heads from one on the ground and closed it again.
The mummy opened it to see it was empty again. He opened all of them and started to scratch his head confused.
 Adrian shoved him in one as shag and scoob closed it locking it with a chain and padlock then ran off.
They went down one corridor and came down the other as they was being chased by more mummies.
Shaggy grabbed adrian's shirt and scoobys collar and jumped into a coffin as the mummies ran by. The 3 started to tip toe away and saw a hand on the lid to see the general again.
"YOU AGAIN!?" Shaggy exclaimed and the 3 jumped out running. 

The 3 ran into a room with the general running in with a few other mummies but they stopped as they saw shag and scoob dressed as belly dancers.
They danced up the ramp and Adrian rolled down a carpet on top of the mummies.
It rolled down and landed near fred and the girls and the 3 ran.
 Adrian, shag, and scoob was hiding behind pillars in a room and saw the mummies run by.
"I think we lost them." Shaggy panted.
"Hopefully." Adrian smiled panting.
"Hey uh is the room getting taller?" Shaggy asked looking up as the roof getting higher.
"RICK SAND!" Scooby yelled looking down. The 3 was in quicksand sinking fast.
"HELP!" Adrian screamed.
"LIKE HELP!"
"RELP!"
They saw the gold general walk in with some mummies and started running up.
"LIKE ZOINKS!" Shaggy exclaimed and the 3 tried to swim away.
One accidentally broke scoobys collar and one almost grabbed Adrian.
"Dive you 2 dive dive!" Adrian yelled and the 3 dived down trying to get away.
They found themselves in a coffin filled with sand.
"We got away!" Shaggy exclaimed happy.
Suddenly the floor gave away and they landed on a ramp sliding down fast.