The curse strikes again

The three found themselves in a coffin filled with sand.
"We got away!" Shaggy exclaimed happy.
Suddenly the floor gave away and they landed on a ramp sliding down fast. 

Fred and the girls was running when velma tripped losing her glasses.
"My glasses!" She yelled and crawled into secret passage way. She saw her glasses in a hand.
"Gee thanks." She smiled putting it on to see the blue general.
"JINKIES!" She exclaimed.
"Velma!" Fred yelled and the 2 ran back to see velma had turned to stone.
"SHES BEEN STRUCK BY THE CURSE!" Daphne exclaimed.
"That's it, this curse is going down." Fred told her.
"First omar turned to stone, jake disappearing, and now velma is stone. Who's next?" Daphne questioned.
Fred grabbed the journal and necklace.
"You carry the necklace, I'll carry the journal." Fred told her handing daphne the necklace.
"What about shaggy, scooby, and Adrian?" Daphne questioned.
"We're gonna find them and solve this mystery." Fred explained.

Meanwhile with Shaggy, scooby, and Adrian, they was riding the coffin down the ramp and flew out into water.
"Water?" Adrian questioned.
"Like who cares look!" Shaggy pointed at a giant whirl pool.
They closed the lids and hid in the coffin.
"I cant believe I'm going out like this." Adrian muttered.
They felt something hit them so adrian and Shaggy slowly opened the coffin to see a small city. 

"A city?" Adrian questioned.
"I think we're finally out of danger." Shaggy smiled. The 2 saw spears aimed at their heads.
"Like ZOINKS!" Shaggy held up his arms. They saw what looked like people in ancient Egyptian clothing.
"Did we time travel or something?" Adrian asked shaggy.
Scooby opened his side of the coffin and saw the people and spears.
"All hail the great Ascoobous." One told them and they started to bow chanting ascoobous. Scooby did a crazy meaning looking at Adrian and shaggy.
"Silence!" A voice rung out. "What is the meaning of this outrage?" A man in a red and gold had with a scorpion with a emerald in the center of it, wearing a red robe walked up asking. 

"All mighty Hotep, the pharaoh ascoobous has returned

"All mighty Hotep, the pharaoh ascoobous has returned." One pointed at scooby.
"Scooby?" Adrian questioned.
"Like yeah that's a bit weird." Shaggy replied.
"It is as the prophecy has foretold." A man pointed at a huge painting of scooby wearing a a pharaoh crown and shaggy in robes.
"The great pharaoh ascoobous has returned along with his servant ashagacomus they have brought his queen." A man explained the prophecy.
"Me?" Adrian questioned pointing at themselves.
"Like I think so." Shaggy whispered.
"Yeah no we gotta leave." Adrian told them. "I'm already inlove with some, scooby your just my best friend."
"Rame." Scooby replied.
"Enough the prophecy has been fulfilled, we must prepare a great banquet." Otha told the people.
"Like maybe we can eat then we can sneak away." Shaggy whispered to Adrian.
"Fine." They replied.
"Like we're in."
Suddenly the people grabbed them and put them in chairs and started to carry the 3 to the temple. 

Back with fred and daphne, they was looking for the 3.
"This place is awful." Daphne sighed.
Suddenly a light came out of nowhere.
"That's it fear!" A voice told her. "Show fear on your faces!"
"Rock rivers? Is that you?" Fred smiled.
"Dont talk to the camera, scream in terror." Rock told him.
"Aha! Jake was right, you've been behind this mystery all along." Daphne accused him.
"No way, I'm on the real this time, come on I'll show you." He told them and lead them to huge burial ground.
"I couldn't fake this." He told them.
The gang saw the army of the undead still laying down.
"This doesnt make any sense, they're still in cobwebs, how could've they chased us." Daphne questioned.
"Hey check this out." Rock ran up to a scroll on a platform in the center of the chamber and opened it.

"Its the onc necklace." Daphne pointed out the drawing.
"I'll translate." Fred told them pulling out Omar's book.
"'The necklace is the key to the curse.'" He read.
"What does that mean?" Daphne questioned holding it up.
"It means, the necklace is mine." They saw Emillie and the lady and man in green again. "
Hand it over and no one gets hurt." Emilla demanded as the 3 was headed towards them. Fred tried to stop them but the girl made short work of him.
"Hold it." The man held up his equipment.
"We got company." Suddenly wind started to blow hard and in a flash of light, they heard a voice.
"Who dares disturb my secret tomb?" In a cloud of smoke and lights, they saw a lady in white, with a golden mask and head. 

"Jeepers the ghost of Cleopatra!" Daphne exclaimed

"Awesome!" Rock smiled.
"Behold she who commands you, leave this place and never return!" Cleopatra commanded. "Cough up the crown and we'll go." Emilla replied.
"Do not arouse the wrath of the great and powerful Cleopatra." She replied sounding angry. "Bring it sister." Emilla taunted her.
"Now face my swarming vengeance!" Cleopatra yelled as a bright light hit behind her and locus came out of nowhere.
"We have to get out of here!" Fred grabbed Daphne's hand and ran with Emilla as the locus swarmed rock river.
Fred and daphne got out of the tomb and back on the surface and jumped on a mot driving off as the locus was pouring out.
"What about velma jake and omar?" Daphne asked.
"Its no use to run around the tombs, we need to find some help." Fred explained.
"I hope the others are ok." Daphne sighed.

Meanwhile with Adrian, shag, and scoob, They was eating at a large table.
Shag and scoob had changed into ancient Egyptian clothing while Adrian was still in their outfit barely touching their food.
"Like you ok Adrian?" Shaggy asked.
"I'm worried about Jake, something just doesn't feel right." They explained.
"So um where are we anyways?" They asked hotep.
"You are in the lost city of the ancient ones, we come here from many lands, choosing to live in the ways of the ancient Pharoah's of old." He explained.
"That means no tv, no computers, and no fast food." One explained.
"Like old school, cool." Shaggy laughed then him and scooby started to eat again.