1. Mocha

Not edited

Ignore the mistakes:

Author's Perspective:

"Waiter, it's not sweet enough, make another one, this time make sure to put sugar on it," Someone said after the waiter came

"I'm so sorry mam, please wait a minute we will be right back," Waiter named jimin utters as he picked up the cup and went towards the kitchen.

"You have to make another one, taehyung," Jimin said to him who was making coffee. "What, another one? It's that girl again, isn't it?," He asked and jimin nods.

"Yeah, she's too picky," Jimin complains, whining a bit because it's not the first time they're dealing with this girl. It's been an 4 months.

"What now, too sweet? Too much chocolate or too much milk? Or not that tasty as she expected huh!?," Taehyung asked, irritated by this girl behaviour.

"Nah, she said it's not sweet and ordered you to make it sweet, she said make sure to add sugar on this mocha," Jimin told him, lightly rolling his eyes.

She's been getting on their nerves, lucky her that they needed this job or else they would have done everything they imagined inside their head.

"Okay, I'll make it," Taehyung utters, straight into making mocha for her. After 10 minute he's done with mocha as he gave it to jimin.

"Tell her to enjoy it," Taehyung smile with his lips tight. Jimin nods as he grabbed it and went out, putting it on the table she's sitting and told her to enjoy and went away, watching her from there.

'Don't complain anything again please or else I'll loose this job because I'll definitely won't control my mouth this time'

Jimin prayed when he saw she's about to open her mouth, raising her hands.

"This one is better than the previous but its still not tasty as I expected. I'm getting late for my work or else I would have said to make another one,"

She told, enough for him to hear who gave her a very lip tight smile.

She got up and walk away, smirks as she satisfied annoying them and she laughed as she plans to come here again.

"Oh thank fucc," Jimin huff and went towards the kitchen where his best friend was working.

"She's gone finally, bro we are free now," Jimin uttered as taehyung thanked the god.

"I'm kinda loosing my patience now, I'm sure she will come here again, I'm not sure how long more before I loose my shit and lash out on her,"

Jimin said, sitting and massaging his head. "Yeah, I agreed," Taehyung nods.

"Let's not talk about her, now tell me, would you like to go on a shopping with me tomorrow,?" Jimin asked suddenly as taehyung slightly raised his left eyebrow.

"Are you asking me out, jimin?," Taehyung chuckles when jimin throws an eaten apple at him.

"Shut up, I'm happy with my yoongs and hobi thank you very much," Jimin told as taehyung laughs.

"I'm still sad that you got into relationship before me you know," Taehyung pouts at him. Jimin cooed.

"Don't worry maybe you'll find yourself a handsome hunk? Who will keep you up all night," Jimin wiggles his eyebrows.

Taehyung shrugs and looking away to hide his red cheeks. He wants someone who is tall handsome, rude to others but soft when it comes to him you know. Yeah kinda like the fanfictions men.

"Shut up, and to answer your question, I will go with you if only you're not inviting your bfs," Taehyung utters as jimin nods.

"Deal,"

Meet Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung. Jimin's parents died in car accident and used to live with taehyung but his parents told him to live because taehyung was attracted to men more than women and jimin left the house with him.

They aren't well educated like others but can read and write very well. 10th passed students yes they didn't even complete highschool, had no money to study further.

I know it's short but this one is intro so please bare with it? This and part 2 will be short soo....bye