8. b word

Ignore the mistakes:

Taehyung and Jeonyul intertwine their hands as they both swing it side by side while jumping like a kid.

Taehyung is taking him to school. They both hummed to non heard song as they chuckles.

"Time for your school, yulie," Taehyung utters as they both sigh and looks up at Yul's school building.

"Hello mam, can I please use the rest room for a minute? It's kinda urgent," Taehyung asked the teacher of Jeonyul's as he squirms awkwardly.

"Of course sir, turn left and walk straight and turn right after that you'll find it," Lee eun, tagged teacher said as she bows.

"Thank you, okay baby. Study well and if someone bothers you, tell me right away okay?," Taehyung utters and kissed his forehead.

Jeonyul nods. "Okay..," He mumbles softly as they both went inside his classroom.

Every kids were watching them as taehyung crunch down and caress his cheeks.

"Do not hesitate, I'm going now, bye baby. Take care of yourself, I love you,"

Taehyung keeps telling him not to fear saying if something or someone bothers him because taehyung feels like something is bothering Jeonyul.

He always looks sad when taehyung and jeongguk comes here to pick him up from here.

"I will, I-I love you too," Jeonyul nods as he mutters with his visible red cheeks because everyone's eyes are on him and his taetae now.

It's first time that taehyung has come inside his classroom.

Taehyung ruffles his hair as he straight up his posture and walks out after waving him bye.

"This shit couldn't wait any longer," Taehyung grabs his stomach as he scowls and quickly runs out to restroom.

"Mr Jeon Jeongguk, this is happening because of you, if you didn't challenge me then I wouldn't have to go through this pain, this asshole is burning like it's on fire,"

Taehyung keeps cursing and let out sigh when he finds the restroom. He quickly went inside, thanking God that there was no one.

He unzipped his pant and sat on the bathroom stall.

Well long story short, Jeongguk had challenge him that if he can't eat spicy tteok-bokki then he's a loser and he accept the challenge and

here he is, shiting and cursing him.

---

"Who's he? Is he your daddy or what?," Minhyuk asks as he push Jeonyul with his fingers.

Yeah they never stopped bullying him. Coming after him always and their teachers still haven't find out about it.

"W-Why would you want to know?,"  Jeonyul asks back for the first time as he looks down, scared to look into their eyes.

"You dare to question us huh? Tell me before I beat you, motherless," Minhyuk glares at him but he shakes his head.

"It's n-on of your b-business, minhyuk, leave m-me alone," Jeonyul says and looks up, staring at him. The bullys chuckles.

"We know that but you know that very well that motherless people like you don't deserve happiness, and we've been notice that you're really happy since a months now,"

Wonwoo says this time, hurting jeonyul who looks down, so hurt by his words. His eyes filled with tears as he sniffs.

"Such a weak and pathetic person you are jeonyul, you're very unlucky that's why you don't have mother like us," Wonwoo added as they all laughed.