2. bully

Ignore the mistakes:

Authors' Perspective:

"Daddy no, I don't want to stay here," Someone said when his dad about to left him again.

"Is something wrong here?, then why don't you want to stay here, yul?," His dad asked genlty but the kid, jeonyul shakes his head.

His dad sigh as he crunches down and wipes his tears but his fat tears were continually falling.

"Listen yul, nothing is going to happen, if you study well, we will spend time together for a whole week okay?," His father aka Jeongguk said, wiping his tears

"Rweally?," Jeonyul says, looking up at him with his big doe teary eyes like his father.

"Yes baby, we will have so much fun okay? Be a good boy and study well

"Yes baby, we will have so much fun okay? Be a good boy and study well. I'll be here to pick you up after hours, today I'll come to pick you up fast. I love you,"

Jeongguk uttered, kissing his forehead.

"Okay, I'll be waiting daddy, come fast okay?," Yul says, bidding good byes. He sniffs as he turn around.

He never likes to come here

He never likes to come here. His classmates always asks him about his mother which he has no idea.

And teases him when he shakes his head, telling them that he doesn't know.

He sat at the last chair and looks around, watching them playing with each others. They never came to him to ask him to play with them.

That's why he always feels bored and unwanted kid here. He is weird kid for them because he doesn't have a mother like the other kids.

Doesn't have complete family like them and that's also the reason why they don't wanna play with him.

Jeonyul slightly widened his eyes when he saw them, his bullies coming towards him.

But he sighs, thanking God when teacher came just in time. They stops walking and went back to their benches.

He knows that they're going to bully him again, asking him about him mother, teasing him, making fun about not having a mother like every one.

Calling him unlucky, ugly and making him cry.

Jeon Jeonyul is introvert type of kid. He never tells his problems to anyone no matter how close they're or how much that big problem is.

He wants to tell his daddy about the bully, he really do but seeing his daddy so tired he shrugs it off saying he doesn't want him to become more tired than he already is.

So he always keeps his problems inside him. Yeah he's too young to handle problems with himself

but what can we do? Sometimes situation made people mature not age.

--

"Boys and girls, don't make noise. I'll be right back. After 10 minutes you all will be free,"

Their teacher informed as she excused and left to restroom.

"Daddy must be coming soon," Yul murmurs, smiling at the thought of his daddy not noticing someone coming.

"Look who's here? An orphan,"

The voice slightly made yul flinch as he scaredly looks up, seeing his bully, wonwoo with him minions.

"L-Leave me a-alone," Jeonyul mumbles weakly, looking up at them as he try to be strong but failed when they laughed.

"What? Try to be strong orphan? Please don't. you look ugly," Wonwoo said and they laughed.

"I-Its not true, my d-daddy says I'm h-handsome," Jeonyul says, his dad's voice lingers on his mind as he try not to let their bullies words affect him.

"Your single daddy? Your daddy must be ugly too because ugly people always tell a lie to make themselves to feel good," Minhyuk, another bully said.

"N-No, me a-and my d-daddy i-is very handsome," Jeonyul defends him and his father.

"Lies, you're so ugly that I can't even look at you without feeling disgust, ew," Wonwoo acts like puking.

"S-Stop it, if you can't l-look at me w-without f-feeling dis-disgust then d-don't look at m-me," Jeonyul stutterers badly.

"W-W-Why s-should I-I listen t-to y-y-you?," Wonwoo mocked as they laughs at him.

Jeonyul's eyes soon filled with tears as they starts to fall. From his eyes to his chubby cheeks to his chin and dropped in the ground.

"Now tell me where is your mother?," Here we go again, asking him the same question when he has answered a lot of time.

"I-I told y-you, I don't k-know," Yul mumbles as he sniffs.

"Oh yeah! I mean look at you, who will stay with someone as ugly as you? No one," Minhyuk giggles like he says something funny.

"Right guys?," He looks at his gang and they all nods. Jeonyul continue to cry, because he can do nothing.

He doesn't know about his mother so what a little boy can do?

---

Mr Jeon, you have a meeting with Mr. Choi next," His assistant informed him when he asked if he's free now.

"What? Postpone this meeting, okay? I have to pick my son after this," Jeongguk said but Mina, his assistant shakes her head.

"What? Why?," He asked. "This one is very important, you know that sir," Mina reminds him as he groans.

It's true. after him, choi's company is famous so if they both collab, it will be fortune for both of them.

But nothing is important than his son. "But we can make this meeting fast right?," He asked hopefully but his face was expressionless.

"Maybe sir, I'm not sure," Mina replied crashing his hope a little.

'I promised my son,' Jeongguk thought.

Jeonyul looked extra sad today. I mean he always does when Jeongguk left him to kindergarten but today he looks extra.

Jeonyul deserves happiness and he feels like his son is hiding something from him and it makes him sad because he is his dad but he shares nothing with him.

Jeongguk wish that yul to share his problems with him one day.

'I'm sorry baby if I don't make it on time today,' Jeongguk apologized, wishing he could get on time so he could spend his time with his son.

___

Uh hi it's kinda longer than chapter 1 he he so how's it? Is it good? Please share your thoughts I love to hear it.