7. Everland

Ignore the mistakes:

Soft giggles and squalling sounds can be heard as jeongguk returns from his tiring day.

He follows the sound and reach backyard of his house.

He found them, his son and taehyung playing skipping, laughing every time they jumps

It's been a 4 months since taehyung has been working here. And not even a one day he had seen his son, jeonyul sad.

He always seems so happy that he sometimes would say that his cheeks are hurting from laughing and smiling too much.

Jeongguk feels jealous sometimes cause he feels like taehyung made his son happy more than he did in his 5 years.

But he knows jeonyul loves him more.

They both stopped when they heard a loud cough. "Daddy," Jeonyul screams, widely opening his arms and running towards him.

Jeongguk smiles as he crunch down and pick him up, spinning him around.

"How's my little boy's day huh?," He asks, bopping his nose.

"So good daddy, we are playing skipping today," Jeonyul answer, giggling loudly.

"I'm glad to know that, do you want to go anywhere tomorrow? It's holiday and I took a break from work so we can go and enjoy,"

Jeongguk utters and laughs afterwards when Yul looks at him with his wide bambi eyes like his.

"Yes, I want to go to Everland daddy, I want to play a lots of games there and eat ice cream,"

Jeonyul spoke, hands moving on from how excited he is, looks like he's been planning for an long time.

"We will definitely going there then," Jeongguk nods. "Daddy, taetae is going with us right?," Jeonyul asks in his tiny voice, looking at him with hope in his eyes.

"Yes he is but only if he wants to baby,"

And jeonyul looks at taehyung. Putting him down, yul walks towards taehyung. He looks up at him.

"You're going right taetae?," He utters, afraid of answer but when taehyung nods, he screams.

"Oh yes!, oh yes!," Jeonyul dance just like taehyung, jumping and dancing.

Jeongguk and taehyung chuckles, seeing him so excited. "You can go now, taehyung. Thank you,"

Jeongguk bows as taehyung nods. His shift ended now.

Taehyung bows and kiss Yul's cheeks and waves him bye, Jeonyul waving back with a smile lingered over his face.

"Come fast tomorrow," Jeongguk utters and he nods.

"I will, Bye sir. Bye yulie," Tae bid good bye to both of them and they parted ways.

---

"Yes jimin, I'm going with them to everland tomorrow," Taehyung informed his best friend who was with his boyfriends.