19. taken

Ignore the mistakes:

"Jeongguk, I choosed this so you're gonna choose this and that's end of discussion," Taehyung utters while glaring at jeongguk who gulps and nods timidly.

Jeonyul secretly chuckles, they are already acting like an old married couple where taehyung is the scary wife and jeongguk as the scaredy husband, seems cold but scare of his own wife.

"But I don't like the colour, it's too bright," Jungkook mumbles and looks down, tiny, smoll pout appears as taehyung joined his lips together and nods.

"Okay then, if you don't like it then let's change the colour," Taehyung said, feeling bad about how he was dominating him when jeongguk clearly didn't like the colour of its design.

"I'm sorry jeon, you can choose with your own choice, I'm sorry for forcing you," Taehyung apologised and bows down, jeongguk also started to bow.

"No it's okay tae, you don't have to say sorry,"

"No jeon, I tried to force you, I'm sorry," Taehyung bows again but every time he bows, jeongguk also bows.

They are at the shopping centre right now, selecting formal clothes for jeongguk since he doesn't have much and he is perfectly fine now since it's been half of years already.

Taehyung has forbidden jeongguk to overwork and skip foods. He as a good man, has obeying him and his wishes since it's good for him too.

They've been gotten close too, at least they both know that they like each other. 

"Will you guys stop bowing please?, I'm getting hungry," Jeonyul says, huffing as the adult looks at him. He pointed at his stomach which was making noises.

They both smiles, bowing again and the three of them shopped for while and went to warm atmosphere cafe to eat something.

They took a seat, jeonyul and taehyung facing jeongguk

They took a seat, jeonyul and taehyung facing jeongguk. And the waiter came to take their orders. Taehyung looks at them, asking them what they want to eat.

"Can i have a two dark caramel cake, two strawberry milkshake, three sandwiches and one espresso with whipped cream please," Taehyung utters as the waiter noted.

"We will be right back with your foods," He said as he bows before walking away.

"Milkshake, shake shake," Jeonyul mumbles as taehyung hummed, tapping the table while looking around.

The cafe wasn't full neither was empty, it was roomy. He softly shakes his head but stopped when he saw a woman looking at jeongguk with licking her lips.

Her friends were whispering into her ear and she was blushing, looking at Jeongguk again.

His left eye twitch as she continues to stare at him, jeongguk who has no idea because he was busy admiring taehyung's beauty.