10. past

Ignore the mistakes:

"I used to cry alot when my parents died, when I was just a 18 years old. I had to take over my father's position just at the age of 18.

It was so hard, mourning over my parents memories, works pressures and top of that my on-going university's,"

Taehyung's bony fingers run through his soft raven hair as jeongguk starts to opens up.

"It It was too hard, my teacher used to scold me alot when I don't finish my homework even though they knew my situation. I used to fear alot thinking that I'll ruin my father's company because it was going lower and lower.

And I had chosen the art course but I got to handle the business as CEO positions and business works which I had no idea. Everything went downfalls and I cried so hard that day that I fainted.

But after few years I learned to co-operate with everything and our company started to go up. I was 22 when she came in my life, mi-cha. She was 3 year older than me. She used to support me, encouraged me in everything I do.

We started to spend our time together and it used to bring peace in me after my hectic day.

She was beautiful, smiling and polite. I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes, I was over the moon cause she was my first girlfriend and I loved her that time.

I couldn't handle my happiness when she said that she loved me too or so I thought she did.

We were in a relationship for 2 years and we came to know that she's pregnant with my child. I was happy with that news, I decided to keep the baby and she was hesitate at first but eventually she agreed.

I was 24 when my only family came in this world. My Jeonyul, he was, is the best gift I could ever asked for. I cried so much that day, she was there for me.

But everything went downfalls since the day he born, mi-cha started to distance herself from me, giving no attention on jeonyul either.

I cried in front of her, asking her if I did something wrong but she scoffed and said nothing.

I cried more but then I thought she'd recently give birth so maybe she felt weird so I gave my time, showed my love and spend our time together but even after that she wasn't satisfied.

And I was fool when I decided to propose her to be my wife cause I was sure we loved each others and we had child together too.

So one day, I went home earlier than my work ending time with a ring in my hand and smile on my face.

But the moment I stepped inside my house, I felt weird like something bad is going to happen and indeed it happened. I heard moans and groans along with my jeonyul's loud screech.

I was sweating too much and when I opened the door of our--my bedroom, my heart dropped at the scene. It was, it was-,"

Jeongguk tightens his arms around his waist, face pulling off from it and took a deep breath.

"Let it out gguk, let it out," Taehyung softly caress his face who quickly snuggles into his waist again.