prologue

"Don't come close to me, don't talk to me unless it's about my son or about something very important and lastly, don't fall in love with me" he said coldly.

"Your ego is even higher than mount everest as if I'm dying to talk to you. And what did you say about me falling in love you you, I rather fall in love with a frog than fall in love with you" she said angrily.

Xavier Knight is a 27 years old multi billionaire, he became a billionaire at a very young age. He owns a billion dollars company, Knight limited company. He has chains of hotels, restaurants, schools and he owns an airline. He is one of the most handsome bachelor. He is very handsome with those pair of gray eyes, high cheekbones and perfect pink lips. But he is cold and very arrogant, one glare from him will make you pee in your pants, no one dares to step on his toes.
He has a son whom he love so much and can do anything for him. He hate the opposite sex with passion. He wasn't always like this, something happened years ago that turned him in to a cold hearted man.

His son Aiden is his world, he became his reason to live after what his ex wife did to him. He loath women, to him women are cheaters, gold diggers, they are the most evil creatures to ever walk on the face of the earth.

Rosetta collins is the epitome of beauty, she is 24 years old. she has an hour glass shape, beautiful red lips and she has a baby face but don't get fooled by her innocent face. She can be sweet, she can be nice but she's very crazy and feisty, offend her and you'll see another side of her. She's every man's dream but she's not interested in any of them, she hates arrogant men. She stays with her mom and brother and her father is late.

She work tirelessly to provide for her family. Her mom is suffering from kidney failure and the treatment for her surgery is really expensive and that's the reason why Rosetta work very hard.

What happens when Rosetta start to work in knight company.

What happens when Mr arrogant meets miss crazy.