CHAPTER 16

"Mom!!!" aiden shouted which startle rose, she was shocked.

And then he flew at her, she caught him just in time.

"How are you Aiden" rose asked him.

"I'm very happy, because daddy said you are going to be my mommy" he answered excitedly.

"Right?" He asked hopefully

Rose looked at him and smiled a little cus she was feeling guilty.

"Yes Aiden" she said and then fake a smile.

"Thank you some much mom, and I promise to be a good boy" he said happily, and xavier smiled slightly seeing his son happy.

"Mommy I have something for you" he try to drag her up the steers but he was struggling so she carry him, xavier fellow behind with his hands in his pocket.

They went into aiden's room and he climb down, rose was just staring at him, wondering what he was up to.

Aiden search through his drawer and then took out a card. rose stared at him, she was confused.

"Mom I want you to have this, daddy said there's a sum of $50 million in it, is it enough? He asked innocently.

Rose stared at him with mouth wide opened like he just grew horns, she glance at xavier not believing he could give a child $50 millions.

"Honey thank you very much but I don't want it, It's yours so I want you to have it" she said and Aiden stared at her sadly, his we eyes were starting to blur with tears.

"You don't want it? if it is not enough I'll ask daddy to add it. I just want to thank you for accepting to be my mom" he said as tears rolled down his eyes. Rose panicked, she quickly lift him up and placed him on her lap.

"Please baby don't cry, okay fine I'm going to take it" she said and then she took the card.

"It now mine right?" she asked him and he nodded his head.

"But I'm giving it to you as a gift, won't you accept mommy's gift" she asked with a smile, and he smiles.

"Thank you mommy"he said with a smile and then put it back in his drawer.

"How about I bake you cookies after talking to your dad" she asked and he nodded excitingly.

Xavier stare at her wondering how she could calm him down so easily. It is very hard to calm Aiden down.

Did she really love him or she is just good at pretending, I'm sure she is only pretending. He thought bitterly.

"mr knight may i have a word with you" she asked.

He nodded his head slightly

They went to his study and he ask her to sit and she sat.

"Why didn't you take the card? no need to refuse it, I know you wanted it" xavier said arrogantly.

"Excuse me! Why do you think everything is about money? I'm not a golddigger for God's sake so stop seeing me as one. I don't know who bit you on the ass but you should stop taking it out on others. I'm only here because of my mom and Aiden don't think I'm happy doing it, because trust me if I had given a chance to choose between seeing your face and kissing a baboon, I'll have gladly choose the latter. So please get your shit together cause I'm a peaceful person and I don't to like fighting" she said angrily.

Peaceful person my ass who are you kidding, you love to fight. Her subconscious scoffed.

Hey!!! I'm very peaceful. Rose reply sightly offended.