CHAPTER 11

Rose was lying with her head on the foot side, feet scattered and her hand hanging on the bed. Her alarm startled her and she fell down.

"Ouch" she shouted.

She rubbed the spot were she hits  then stood up and went to the bathroom. After taking her bath she got dressed and then she went out of her room and met liam who was about to enter her room

"Hey sis, I was about to wake you up" he smirked.

"Good morning dumb head" she said.

Liam looked at her then smirked evilly. Rose wondered why he was smirking then her eyes widened when she realized what he was about to do.  She turned around to run into her room but she was too late. Liam caught her then took his dirty sock he was hiding behind him and then put it on her nose.

"Ewww ewww liam, it smells like a rat died on it" rose scrunch her face in disgust.

"Love you too sis" he laughed and ran before she could hit him.

"I'm only sparing you because you helped me" rose shouted

She went to the bathroom to wash her face then she walked out, her phone rang she looked at the caller and it was lolita.

"Hey bes" rose said

"Hi love" Loli said.

"You are really crazy you know, how the hell did you manage to tattoo his forehead. Lolita asked and then burst into laughter.

"How did you know I did it" rose asked.

"Because I know you are the only one crazy enough to do something like that. I thought you deleted alisha's pics" lolita said.

"Nope, I knew it'll come in handy one day, and it did" rose said

"They're all over the news, alisha's career is finished while andrew is now the laughing stock" Lolita laughed.

"Thank you rose" lolita said sincerely

"No need to thank me loli we are family, and no one messes with my family. Rose said.

"Gotta go we'll talk later, love you" rose said.

"Love you too sis" lolita said and hung up.

Rose looked at the comments about andrew and bursted into laughter.

💬 I never knew andrew was into drugs.

💬 We know you are a dick man no need to write it on your forehead.

💬 I never knew you'll go to this extent to tell us how much of a dick you are.

"He really deserve it" rose laughed and then walked out.

"Good morning mom" she greeted her mom and glare at liam.

"Are still angry sis" he laughed

"Mom if you don't see liam one of this days, I would have already bury him in the middle of the sea" rose said and her mom rolled her eyes.

"I went to the doctor and he said we should hurry before it gets worse" she said sadly.

"I'm going to receive my pay two weeks from now, and I'm going to get a loan" rose said

"I'm going to find a part-time job" liam said.

"No liam focus on your studies, I'm going to find a way" rose said.

"Don't worry mom nothing will happen to you" rose said and mrs collins smiled sadly.

"I'm getting late, bye mom" she stood up and peck her forehead.