CHAPTER 3

XAVIER'S MANSION

Xavier walked down steers and walk to the dinning room and he sat down, the maid served him his breakfast and he started eating. Today is Saturday so Aiden will not be going to school.

After eating he stood up and looked at his time it was 10:00 am, he wondered why his son didn't came down for breakfast. "Where is sarah, is she with Aiden?" He asked a maid. Sarah is his son's nanny. "Yes sir, she is cleaning his room. He was about to go to work when he decided to check on his son first.

He went to Aiden's room the door was open, he was about to walked in but what he saw made him stopped. He clenched his fist, the vein on his neck popped out his eyes turned red.

Sarah was lying on his son's bed with her legs crossed, and she was chewing
gum. While his four years old son was packing his toys by himself, Aiden's face was already red, it looks like he had been crying for quite some time.

"You spoil brat" she called Aiden. "after packing your toys go and pack your dirty laundry" she said and continue blowing her gum while pressing her phone without looking up. Aiden burst into another fresh tears.

Xavier lost all control, he ran with the speed of light, he grabbed her phone and threw it at the wall. She quickly stood up. "Mr kni--- knight, wh-- what are you doing here at this time" she was trembling, She thought he had gone to work. She has been maltreating Aiden since she started working as his nanny. Mrs ann is his nanny but she took a leave because she wanted to visit her family, so he had no choice but to hire a nanny for the main time.

He grabbed her throat squeeze it. "How long have you been maltreating my son" answer me he shouted. She was so scared that she almost pee on herself.

"I-- I'm-- I didn't mean it" stuttered.
She knew it was over for her, she was already seeing hell gate.

"You didn't mean it? I pay you a huge amount of money every week to take care of my son, instead of taking care of him you turned him into your slave, my own son a four years old child, how heartless can you be" he shouted and tighten his hold around his neck.

She started chocking, her face was already red. "I'm-- I'm-- sorr----y sorry" she cried.

"You are lucky I don't hit women" he said and push her, she fell down.

"Daniel" he shouted, a guard came in.
"Yes sir" he answered. "Take this poor excuse of a woman out of my sight,send her to jail, make sure he stayed there for six months with hard labour. As he mentioned jail, she fell on his knees and started begging.

"Please Mr knight I'm sorry, I'll never do it again" she cried

"After you come out of jail, I'll make sure you never find a job" he said.
Daniel took her and drag her out.

Xavier picked Aiden up and hug him.
"I'm sorry son i didn't know" he tried to coaxed him.

"Why didn't you tell me" he asked him softly. "She said she will beat me if I tell you anything" Aiden hiccupped.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" he apologized and hug him tightly. He removed his phone from his pocket and called daniel "make her stay in jail for a year" he said coldly.

"Dad where is my mom" he cried. Xavier know how much his son needed a mother. His eyes was so red, he know how much his son was suffering

"How about I take you to work" he changed the topic. Aiden nodded.

He went in Aiden's bathroom and bath him, he went to his closet and dressed him, he was looking so Handsome. They went out and the driver drove them.

KNIGHT LIMITED