CHAPTER 4

XAVIER'S OFFICE

He walked in his office and sat down. Brandon came in some minutes later and sat down.

"What are you doing here" xavier groaned, he was annoyed with his presence.

"I came to help you with the interview" he said innocently.

Xavier raised his eyebrows
"Did I asked for your help" he said

"Okay fine, I came to watch those girls who will try and seduce you" he smirked.

Xavier rolled his eyes, "this is going to be a long day" he mumbled.

Brandon laughed, he knew how xavier hated girls especially those golddiggers who threw themselves at him.

"Let get this day over with" he mumbled. He called his secretary and asked him to send the first person in"

Few minutes later they heard a knock
"Come in" Xavier said

A bimbo catwalk in with her caked face, she looks like a clown. She sat on the chair and crossed her legs revealing her thigh.

"Good morning Mr knight" she said with a voice she thought was seducing but in reality she sound like a dying goat. She totally ignored brandon.

"Did I tell you to sit" xavier asked coldly, She rushed to stand up. she was shocked, she thought he would fall for her 'charm' but she was wrong.

"I'm-- I'm sorry sir" she tried to apologize.

"Get out" he said calmly

"What" she asked, not sure if she heard him right"

"I said get out" xavier shouted

She was so scared that she ran out like her head was on fire.

Brandon burst into laughter, " darn! That was crazy.

In the last thirty minutes ten girls came in, they all tried to seduce him. One even tried to kissed him forcefully.

Brandon's stomach hurts from laughing too much. "I'm glad I didn't missed this" he said and wipe his tears.

"I think I should stop this interview" he muttered.

"Common on, their would be at least one who wouldn't try to jump at you" brandon said and and burst into laughter again. Xavier frown at him, he was annoyed with him.

Waiting room
Aiden was still sitting on rose's lap.

Rose watched the girls go in and come out with sad expression, while some were very angry.

Rose was already nervous, she needed the job badly.

It was her turned she stood up with Aiden and walked to the door. She knocked,

" Come in" she heard

She walked in the office a wow escaped her mouth.

Brandon was the first to notice her, Xavier was going through a file.

"Wow I thought I'll never see this day were a girl didn't wear makeup and I can't believe she came with her child, this one definitely wouldn't jump at you xavier" brandon said. He didn't see Aiden's face because of the way rose carried him.

Xavier looked up and their eyes meet.

"You" they both said together

Brandon looked at xavier then looked at rose. "Do you guys know each other" he asked, he was confused.

"Do you remember the girl I told you about who messed up my car" he asked brandon.

Rose was already scared, what if he ask me to pay for his car" she thought.