CHAPTER 14

IN A CLUB

Xavier and Brandon were drinking in the vip section of the club, Brandon owns many clubs including this one.

"I'm getting married" xavier dropped the bomb, Brandon looked at him and then he scoffed.

"Yeah right and hippos can fly" Brandon said sarcastically and xavier glared at him.

"What! I thought we are talking about the most impossible things"

"What's so impossible about me getting married" xavier scoffed.

"You and marriage don't fit in the same sentence" Brandon replied.

"Do you think I'm joking" he scowl at him and then something clicked in brandon's mind.

"Oh my goodness! You don't joke, you don't know how to joke, you don't know what joking means, joking is not in your dictionary, that means you are really getting married. Who in their right mind would married you? OMG! OMG!! OMG!!! You must have tortured the poor innocent girl" he started hyperventilating.

"Shut the fuck up! For fuck sake can stop being over dramatic" xavier shouted he was getting annoyed with him, Brandon blinked innocently.

"Who is the unlucky girl" he asked. Xavier muttered some string of curses under his breath before replying him.

"Rose" he answered him

"Rose!!! The girl who fucked up your car? OMG that means you really tortured her cause their is no way in hell she would agreed with you without putting up a fight" he started his drama again

"Can you shut the fuck up and let me explain, how the hell did I became friends with you" he said frustratingly.

"Ummmm because I'm handsome?" Brandon asked with an obvious tone.

"Oh Lord just kill me" xavier muttered as he massage his head cause he was starting to have a headache.

"But wait you didn't really kidnapped and tortured her right" he asked innocently.

"Brandon!!!" He shouted

"Okay, okay I'm not going to say anything again, can you please explain" he pleaded.

Xavier took a deep breath and started explaining everything that has happened.

"What the fuck xavier, how could you? He asked angrily.

"Their is no other fucking way" Xavier said.

"There is a fucking right way to do it, like how normal humans do it. First you should have asked her out, took her on several dates, if everything goes well then asked her to be you girlfriend, then fiance and then marriage just like how normal humans do it" he said in an obvious tone.

"I don't have time for all those shit and I'm doing it for Aiden and not for myself" xavier said.

"I hope you won't regret it one day" Brandon said

"I won't" he said.

KNIGHT HOSPITAL

Rose was seen pacing up and down, it has been hours since the surgery started.

"please sis calm down you've been pacing for a while now" liam said.

"Liam they've been there for hours. I don't even know what's going on there, will she will be okay?" She asked as tears slide down her cheeks.

"Sis she'll be okay, knight hospital is the best hospital in the country and one of the best in the world, she will be okay" liam stood up and hugged her tightly.