CHAPTER 15

They went in, the doctor had done checking her up..

"Mom" rose called as tears slide down her cheeks, she sat down near her mom.

"Don't cry dear, I'm okay now" mrs collins said with a smile.

They were talking and laughing when suddenly something clicked it liam's mind.

"Rose how the you get the money for the surgery and also transferred mom to the best hospital and also the best surgeon in the world was out of the country he specifically flew here for mom's surgery, for that to happen you have to be extremely wealthy. So my question is, where did you get the money from" liam asked as he narrowed his eyes at her.

Mrs collins eyes widened when she heard what liam said.

"Is it true rosetta where do you get the money from, don't tell me you did something stupid" she asked as tears settled in her eyes.

"Please mom don't cry, let me explain" rose said nervously.

"I have a boyfriend" rose said after she took a deep breath.

"What!!! Who in his right mind would ask you to be his girlfriend" liam asked with a smirk and lola slapped his head.

"Ouch! I'm saying the truth, rose is crazy" liam groan as he rubbed his head, rose glare at him.

Rose raised her head and hands up as she stare at the ceiling.

"Oh Lord calm the heart of your daughter because people are really testing my patience. I think I should start practicing how to pose for my jail photo" rose said and mrs collins rolled her eyes.

"You won't be killing anybody, now tell me where did you get the money from" mrs collins said.

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted" she turned and glare at liam.

"Do you remember my boss xavier knight, he is my boyfriend" rose dropped the bomb.

"No way! That man is too hot for you, how can he date you, and I thought you said you have to die first for that to happen" liam said purposely making her sister angry.

"Rose calm down don't strangle him, even if he is the worst thing that happen to you he is still your brother" rose said with her eyes close as she took a deep breath trying to calm herself down, lolita and mrs collins burst into laughter.

"Liam if you don't shut up and let your sister explain, you have to do the household chores for three months including laundry your sister's clothes" mrs collins threatened him and he instantly shut up.

"I thought you dislike him" mrs collins said.

"Yes at first, but he has being sweet to me and he had even apologize, we started having lunch together and he later asked me to be his girlfriend" rose said, she was feeling guilty for lying to her Mom.

"Why didn't you tell me that you had a boyfriend" mrs collins asked.

"I wanted to be sure, I wanted to know if he really love me before telling you you" rose said

"And he had asked me to be his fiance and i wanted to wait after the surgery before telling you, he owns this hospital and he even called the best surgeon to perform your surgery" rose concluded.

"Did you say fiance and he is going to married you" liam asked cause he was surprised.

"Yes" rose replied.

"Do you love him" mrs collins asked

"Yes" rose answered, guiltiness was killing her.

"If you are happy then I'm happy" mrs collins said with a smile.