Captured?

(Location: Zamettar)
(Time: Midday)

(One week later)

(3rd person)

"JON"

"JON"

"JON"

Rhaenys can be heard screaming as Jon slams into her from behind the entire bed shaking as his hard length impales her.

'Fuck, when she slams herself back into me like that I don't know how I'm supposed to last' Jon thinks to himself as he holds onto Rhaenys waist, her backside rippling with every slam.

Jon leans forward and grabs onto her shoulder with one hand and her hair with another while pushing his cock as far as it'll go into her tight cunt.

"Aaaaaaaahh" Rhaenys moans as she seems to quickly finish after Jon doing this, her tight hole starts to contract around Jon's cock which sends a rush of pleasure through him, his Cock starts to throb and he releases his second load of the day straight into her womb.

Downstairs Arthur can be seen reading a book on woodworking, more specifically bending wood without it snapping, or at least he's trying to read the book.

He can be seen looking up as dust from the ceiling keeps falling down onto him.

'They really think they're subtle but one of these days they're going to collapse the mansion" Arthur thinks as he sighs to himself.

'I'm just glad I sent Sansa to go look for some more clothes in the residential district, poor lass is in love with Jon every since she found out they're cousins' Deciding he can't read in this room Arthur decides to drag his chair to the gazebo in the back of the house.

Flying above him he sees Vhagar head away from the house.

"Guess he didn't wanna hear it either, guess it would be like hearing your mother and father" Arthur says to himself as he takes a seat and begins to read again.

Seeing Vhagar brought back memories to Arthur of the first time seeing the proud blue magnificent beast.

'Jon never did say how he was able to hatch it, though hearing what they're doing in the mansion right now I can assume it has something to do with them fucking each other raw' Arthur thinks to himself as he sits there trying to get engrossed in his book.

(Few hours later)

Jon can be seen leaving the mansion, he walks down the few steps that separate it from the rest of the mansion from the garden and sees Arthur is at the gazebo still reading a book.

Arthur hears somebody close the door and walk down the steps, he looks up from his book to see that Jon has finally come outside from his earlier 'activities'.

"So you finally have enough time for training" Arthur says to Jon with a smirk on his face as he puts the book down on the small table on the gazebo.

"I was umm, just busy helpin Rhaenys with something and I lost track of the time" Jon says unconvincingly as he makes it to the gazebo and walks up its white painted steps and sits opposite Arthur.

"You've sure been helping Rhaenys a lot lately" Arthur states with the smirk still on his face, he crosses his arms as he waits for Jon's reply, he can see the gears turning in Jon's head as he tries to come up with something.

"Well just making up for lost time, we've only just found each other so for a while I'm gonna wanna be in her" Jon says with a smile though the smile drops as he realised what he said.

"Near her! I mean" he continues trying to hide the blush that formed on his face by maintaining a blank expression but it doesn't fool Arthur.

Arthur bursts out laughing almost falling out of his seat as he clutches his stomach and wipes tears away from his eyes, composing himself he looks up and Jon to see his unamused face, this elicits a few more chuckles from Arthur before he decides to talk.