Something isn't Right

(One Month Later)
(Skyreach)

It was noon and the sun was shining across the great barren plains of Dorne, sand blew in the wind and the heat was almost unbearable for those who had not accumulated to it, Skyreach a man and two women both sat near a water fountain as they had a picnic though the man was not very happy to be there.

"Mmm here try this..."

"Noooo try this first"

"Jeyne! Stop ruining our picnic"

"Hmpf I think me and Robb are enjoying ourselves quite well"

"Girls please don't start arguing again, look I'll try both you see" Robb said as he quickly took the food from both of the girls eating it hoping to appease them.

Jennelyn looked at Robb with narrowed eyes "Why did you eat Jeynes offering first Robb, aren't I your favourite?" She said as she crossed her arms. Robb was no master of seduction but even he recognised a trap when he saw it and so he wisely just smiled and laughed nervously, which sadly also turned out to be the wrong answer "I knew it Jeyne is your favourite!!!" She said holding her hand to her mouth in disbelief.

Jeyne giggled triumphantly "Of course I am sister, I've always been the more beautiful of us two" she said with a smug smile.

Jennelyn glared at her sister "We look the same you fool, though mayhaps I got a lion's share of the mind" she retorted.

Jeyne scowled "We do but it seems one of us has a bigger preference for lemon cakes than the other" she said before pinching the side of her belly. Jennelyn opens her mouth in shock before slapping her hand away. They then begin to full on argue while Robb sits there sighing, it had been a tough couple of weeks and most of it was spent putting together the broken pieces of his memory and even now he did not know most of what was going on nor how he got here, the twins were not to helpful in that regard just saying he was injured in a fight.

But at least he knew who he was Robb Stark, Heir to Winterfell. But the real question was what he was doing so far away from home, a lot of things here didn't make sense, the primary one being that Lord Fowler refused to see him. Robb was Heir to one of the great houses and yet he didn't want to see him, and he also seemed to have no issue with his daughters sharing his bed every night 'Something is wrong here' he thought to himself, but at the moment he was still too weak to leave so he had to rely upon their kindness.

He had asked if he could send a letter North but he was told that none of them had any ravens that went there, and when he suggested Kings Landing he was denied again, Robb wasn't stupid he was aware when someone was keeping him in the dark. As Robb was deep in his thoughts his gaze drifted to a hooded figure, he had seen them a lot throughout his stay here they seemed to be priests but of what religion he did not know, nor did he recognise the symbol that they wore.

'A triangle inside of a circle, I wonder if there is any information inside the library' he thought, but then he immediately cast those thoughts away, he needed to focus on regaining his memories and discovering just what was going on.

"Robbbbb we are going to go swimming now," Jeyne said teasingly as she started to undress, her sister doing the same thing.

'Maybe later...'

———————————————————

Robb managed to get himself free of the twins and was now looking through the library, it wasn't much of a library but it was better than nothing. Robb flipped through the pages of a book that was about the history of Westeros, usually, this would include the religions of each kingdom before and after the Andal invasion going forward to the Targaryen conquest, unfortunately, none of it mentioned or showed the symbol Robb had witnessed. Robb surmised it was either a foreign religion or not one at all, he closed the book with a sigh as he leaned back in the chair.