Chapter 3

^Image made by Jason Wilkinsons on Pinterest^

Error POV:

After the portal accident with Y/N, Error watched Undernovela for around an hour before he felt the usual sharp pain in his ribcage. Ink was creating again. He got up and opened a portal to one of the multiple copies of Underswap, not bothering to warn Y/N that he was leaving for a bit. Looking around the au, he noticed that it was in the process of a genocide run.

"W3ll l3ss w0rk f0r m3."

What? Did you expect him to be sad about it? You get used to destroying after awhile and it was necessary. He wouldn't sacrifice the multiverse for the life of a copy of Underswap.

Opening the code, he skimmed through it to find out how far the human was in the run. Walking through Snowdin and arrived at where swap sparing the human.

Taking advantage of the distraction, his strings wrapped around the human soul as he yanked it out of the human's body and a bone went through Swap's soul, holding the human soul in place as Swap turned into dust. Flinching slightly as he felt someone stare at him, he turned around and looked around. Unsure if he was being watched. Shrugging it off, Error continued the process of killing the last monsters.

He didn't want the collapsed au to drag the survivors into the void afterall...

Ink POV:

I grinned happily, looking around the doodlesphere and making sure the aus were alright. I feel like I'm forgetting something though, looking down into my scarf and on my sleeves. I didn't read anything that made me remember what I forgot.

"Well if it was so important, I would have wroten it down-"

A portal opened with a golden glow, Dream walking out of it "Ink! You forgot the meeting again!"

Ink chuckled nervously as he scratch his neck "Uhh... I was just looking if everything was going alright with the aus and then I would have went to the meeting!"

Dream looked doubtfully at Ink. "And how much time would checking all the aus would take?"

"U-Um I'm almost done you don't have to worry abou-" Ink gasped in slight pain, grabbing broomie. Ink quickly made a portal to a copy of Underswap. Dream quickly following after him, as he was used at how suddenly Ink can form portals and jump into them, without warning him.

Y/N POV:

I held back a chuckle at how Error looked behind him, unsure if Error knew that he had followed after him. Hopefully he didn't or I won't be able to enjoy Error's shocked expression.

Y/N felt kind of weird as he saw Swap turn into dust. He knew that Error destroyed aus almost daily, but it was his first time seeing it happen... Well whatever if this multiverse work in the same way as the fandom fgod multiverse, Error probably had no other choice but to do it to keep the balance.

Following behind Error silently through Snowdin, looking at the scenery with interest. They soon arrived at Waterfall, but before Error could continue his destruction. I noticed a black portal appear, with Ink and Dream exiting it.

3rd POV:

The air that once felt damp and slightly dusty, became tense as Error faced Ink and Dream.

"Th3 h3ll d0 y0u w4nt Squ1d." Error practically growled with venom in his voice, which quickly dissipated as he heard the unmistakable sound of Voice's laughing. "I didn't know that you were the type of person that gives nicknames" Error quickly shook away in surprise in favor of focusing on Ink and Dream, making a note in his mind to ask how in the hell Y/N followed him.

Ink didn't notice the shift in Error's expressions from anger to surprise and then back into anger. Only replying to Error's question. "Come on, glitchy boy. You know that I'm here to stop you from collapsing this au, so let's cut to the chase!" The nickname making Y/N snort slightly. Ink held up broomie, not noticing how Dream was surprised and cautious.

As Y/N already knew, Dream was the guardian of positivity, but what he didn't realize was that Dream was able to feel that he was there with his emotions. Before Dream could warn Ink about the mysterious person that seemed hidden somewhere, Ink and Error were already fighting.

Ink was using broomie to create a wall to block himself from one of Error's blaster. Error using his bones as a way to limit where Ink could move and his Gaster Blasters as a way to put pressure on Ink. While Error had the upper hand in raw strength and battle experience, Ink had a multitude of ways to use paint as an attack and Dream was able to force him to dodge with masterfully shot arrows.

Meanwhile the fight was going on,
Y/N was just enjoying the show. He grumbled slightly as he thought about how much better the fight would be if he could eat some popcorn, unfortunately he didn't have any and he couldn't eat without a body for that matter.

Back to the fight, Dream managed to break Error's Gaster Blasters that was bothering Ink, giving Ink a chance to breathe, which only served as a way for him to be flung into Waterfall's walls by Error's string. Now that Dream was tied down and unable to fight until he escaped them. It was a one on one between Ink and Error, both of them suffering some damage. Feeling threatened by Error, Ink quickly took a gulp of the red vial. His pupils turning into red targets as his attacks got more aggressive and precise.

Error cursed underneath his breath, one of his ribs was cracked as he was hit by one of Dream's arrows earlier and now Ink decided to go all out. As Error dodged out of the way of one of Ink's attacks, unknowingly falling for Ink's trap as a Broomie with red paint hit him across the shoulder down to his waist.

Y/N felt time freeze as he saw Error yell in pain. Anger and hate quickly overwhelmed his earlier lazy and joyful self. Yelling at the top of his nonexistent lungs and floating towards Error as fast as he could. "Error!!!" Before he could notice Ink blink in surprise, he had already made a portal beneath Error, entering it with Error...

Dream POV:

"What was that and who yelled Error?" I snapped out of my surprise and shocked expression, as Ink asked me the question with a puzzled expression.

"... I don't know" The only thing Dream knew was that he couldn't shake off the sorrow, fear, anxiety and anger the first three emotions aimed at Error before the anger was pointed towards them... Whatever or whoever that mystery person was. They undoubtedly did not like them...

1156 words