Chapter 5

^Made by FlippedPastels on deviantart^

3rd POV:

Y/N was laughing in amusement as he watched Killer get chased by Cross, almost slamming into Horror as he was looking behind him, trying to outrun Cross.

"This is my chocolate why should I share?!" Killer grinned as he took another bite of the chocolate, under Cross' glare.

"That's my name on the wrapper!" That remark quickly resulted with Cross getting a plastic wrapper thrown at his face.

"Not anymore!" Killer jumped over the table of the kitchen, Cross trying to do the same and failing "Fuck" Snickering as he heard that, Killer quickly ran into the bathroom, locking the door with a gleeful expression directed at Cross that fell on the floor.

"Killer! Open the damn door, before I break it open and blame it on you!" Cross was already preparing to smash the door open, to the amusement of Y/N.

"... What are they arguing about now" Y/N jumped slightly at the new voice, before looking backwards and seeing Dust speaking with Horror.

"Killer... Stole and ate... Cross' chocolate infront... Of him" Horror calmly took a bite out of the still raw chicken he had killed earlier, to the slight disgust from Dust as he was used to it... Y/N wasn't though, gagging slightly as he saw Horror bite into the chicken's chest, seeing the organs inside it

"Yeah that would do it." Dust nodded at Horror's comment, glancing at his floating brother beside him.

"Sans, don't you think we should stop them before they break something?" The papyrus named phantom asked Dust, to the surprise of Y/N as he could hear and see them.

"Nah, it's amusing to see them getting punished by Nightmare." Y/N grinned in amusement.

"Ooo.. That sounds funny, I hope that that'll happen" Y/N grinned, noticing how no one seemed to hear or notice him, missing bothering Error slightly now. But he was quickly distracted as he heard a loud crash, followed by the sound of a door breaking.

"KILLER, COME BACK HERE!" Cross jumped through the window that Killer broke, undoubtedly the thing that made the loud crash, before the door was smashed open.

Dust chuckling slightly, Horror snorting and Y/N... Bursting out laughing, he had no doubt that he would have crumbled to the ground from laughter if he didn't float.

"Pff- HAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD, DOES THIS HAPPEN EVERY DAY?!"

"Almost everyd-" Horror froze as he replied to Y/N, all four of them freezing in place as Horror, dust and Phantom all realized that they heard someone and Y/N realized that he was heard.

Y/N felt his non-existent heart skip a beat, looking at them as they looked warry and focused on their surroundings.

"Oh thank God that they can't see me... But how did they hear me?..." Y/N looked confused, before snorting slightly at Dust serious expression, compared to Horror's warry, but distracted expression as he ate the chicken.

Nightmare seemed to have felt the warryness and anxiety as he appeared next to them. "What is the prob-" Nightmare froze as he saw the broken door and window... "Dust. Could you kindly tell me who broke the door and window, before I accidentally strangle someone."

Dust could feel a cold sweat go down his back... "Uh- Killer broke the window and Cross broke the door. Before you go, there's someone inside the castle. Me and Horror heard them, before they dissapeared." Dust glanced around.

"..." Nightmare glanced at the area He could feel Y/N was. "... I guess that you can treat them like an observer, I don't know who they are, but they helped Error as far as I can tell. Horror clean up the blood after you're done eating"

Y/N looked around in awkward silence as they stayed quiet as Nightmare left.

"So... how's the weather?" Y/N asked to himself, gagging slightly as he heard a wet crunch from the chicken Horror was eating...

Thankfully for Y/N, Nightmare arrived fairly quickly with a mad Cross, with chocolate stains on his face and a Killer with a gleeful smirk, earning a laugh from Y/N as he could guess how the stain happened.

"Killer, no knives for a month" Making Killer pout and Cross smile. "Cross, no chocolate for a month. If you two idiots fix the window and door. I'll consider lowering the punishment." Killer and Cross were both fairly upset, but they knew not to talk back or Nightmare would increase the punishment.

Continuing to speak, Nightmare said "Error is in a guest room right now and injured, so if you want to fight do it outside, and apparently the one who brought me to him, doesn't possess a body and rarely talks or can't talk depending on circumstances. I only know that they are there by sensing their feeling, but you will not be able to. That means no talking about private information." Nightmare warned before walked away, leaving the skeletons with more questions than Answers, Phantom asking his brother innocently "Do we know their name?". Y/N left as Nightmare left, wanting to check if Error was alright.

"Well that... just happened..." Horror bit into the chicken's organs, to the disgust of others.

875 words