Chapter 23

^Made by RainbowInk785 on deviantart^

3rd POV:

Nightmare hated needing to help them to get Ink, but he needed to swallow his hate, so that he and his group can live peacefully until they could go back home.

"... Wait,... where's Mystery,... Error and... Dust?" Horror asked in confusion, Cross replying calmly.

"Error didn't want to go and Mystery was asleep inside Error's strings... Probably because he called Error a tsundere. Oh and Dust was forced to stay at the mansion, because Blue thought he was sick... He isn't" Killer snorted at the last comment Cross made.

"Want to bet on how long until Blue and Dust date?" Killer asked, to the surprise of... Yeah it was Killer that said that, it's not that surprising.

"Shouldn't we... bet on... if they... date and... not when?" "Please, it's already surprising how Dust is letting someone even touch him. He punched me the last time I tried to hug him, to see what would happen"

Nightmare and Cross remembered that, it was quite amusing on how long Killer had a black eye. "Ha! I remember that, you had a black eye for two weeks and Boss refused to heal you as a lesson to respect personal space"

"And I never learned!" Cross rolled his eyes at Killer's indifferent optimism.

They looked around as they felt the car slow down

"Alright. Cross and Killer... Hmm... Yeah no, you two together usually results in fights. Horror and Killer you go to the art store, me and Cross will go to the art gallery." They nodded in understanding, going their own ways.

...

3rd POV:

"SANS, GET IN THE CAR BEFORE I COME AND BEAT YOUR ASS." Edge yelled from the passenger seat, Fell groaning as he was forced to follow.

"Alright, alright. I'm in the dumb car. Let's go." Fell sat down and closed the door

"WHOA!" Fell almost fell (pun intended) as Papyrus took off, not used to being in a car

"Let's go and get Ink, alternate version of me and my brother!" Papyrus grinned in happiness.

...

"So... Where do you think Ink is?" Classic asked in his usual lazy tone.

"Nightmare's gang are going to check the art store and the art gallery, so we are going to the art museum and art exhibition. Ink probably went there to get inspiration. If he's not there... He's in jail" Dream replied, Fell laughing heartily.

"Hahaha! The protector of AU's, stuck in jail. That's hilarious!"

"THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER, IF INK IS IN JAIL. IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THE TENSION BETWEEN MONSTERS AND HUMANS WILL TURN INTO VIOLENCE AND RIOT."

"Then just kill the rioters." Fell rolled his eyes and drank his mustard, Papyrus, Classic and Dream wincing at how casual Fell said it.

"THIS IS NOT OUR WORLD, IF WE DO SUCH A THING. WE WON'T BE LEFT ALONE AND INSTEAD THE POLICE WILL INSTEAD HUNT US DOWN."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever"

"We have arrived! Me and my brother will go to the art museum and you three will go to the art exhibition."

"LET'S GO, SANS."

.
.
.

Let's see who finds Ink :]

Nightmare POV:Ugh, too much positivity

Nightmare POV:
Ugh, too much positivity. Worse yet, children... I glanced at Cross... Yeah... I already deal with children everyday. Why not a few more.

I sighed and pulled Cross with me, who was looking at the art. "We don't have time to waste. Let's go."

"Mommy, mommy. Is that an octopus?" Cross snorted, before he coughed awkwardly at the glare I sent him.

"L-Let's go get Ink." I nodded and walked in a quick pace, making sure that Cross followed after me.

...

Soon, I could feel that sickening and unnatural happiness... I don't know if I should be glad I found him or the opposite.

"Ohhh I like the colors! The red goes well with the scarlet!"

I sighed as Cross glared at Ink. Looks like I'll have the displeasure of talking to him.

I walked towards Ink. "May I know what you're doing here and if you have broken any laws?" "Huh? Oh hey Nightmare! I left to go look at the human's art!.. I don't think I broke any laws?" I groaned and pulled out my phone sending a message to the others that I found Ink.

"Oh! Do you want to look at art wi-" "No we aren't. Dream is coming here to deal with you and then we're leaving." Cross glared at Ink, Ink still having that ever permanent grin on his face.

"Okay then Cross! When is Dream coming?" Cross rolled his eyes, looking at me, before he said. "I'll wait in the car." "Bye Cross!"

Cross gritted his teeth and left without another word. "So what do you think about this painti-" I tuned out Ink and instead focused on following Ink.

...

Oh my god, this is the first time I'm glad to see Dream.

"Good luck." "Okay... Bye, brother" I quickly left not refuting Dream as I was in a hurry to go outside. I relaxed as the positivity was less suffocating outside.

835 words