Chapter 34

^Made by @teirrart on Twitter^

Ccino POV:
I glanced into what I thought was the library, smiling to myself as I saw Nightmare and walked in.

"Bosssss. Whatcha reading?" "..." "Hey don't ignore me!"

I blinked in slight surprise as I saw another skeleton with black liquid dripping from his eye sockets... His familiar customer then glanced up and stared at him...

"Oh. I see that the machine brought you here? May I know who else was brought here?" Nightmare spoke up, before looking back down at the book and flipped the page. Killer glancing between Ccino and Nightmare questioningly.

"Who's that boss? Gasp! Don't tell me that you're cheating on me!" Killer winced as Nightmare smacked him with his tendril.

"Oh I never knew that Mr. Night was in a relationship. It's a pleasure to meet you sir." Ccino said with a soft smile... Killer then burst out laughing, while Nightmare looked done...

"Ignore my underling. We aren't in a relationship no matter what he tries to make you think." Killer only grinned mischievously at Nightmare's glare.

"Oh- Well it's still a pleasure to meet you. I'm Ccino." "Wait. You're Ccino? I always wondered what you looked like since when I followed Nightmare to your coffee shop!"

"... Huh?" Ccino blanked at Killer's words...

Nightmare sighed in disappointment...

"WHY THE FUNK IS THERE A CAT IN MY ROOM... IS FRESH FUNKIN HERE NOW?!" Ccino jumped in surprise at the loud yell, Nightmare indifferent while Killer was amused.

"Looks like Fell and Edge are done with their training! Did Mystery prank Fell or something? No one owns cats here." Killer blinked in slight confusion

"Wait... Cats?!" Ccino gasped in realization that ran towards where he heard the yell...

"Well looks like your friend is in a hurry! So what are you reading?"...

Nightmare sighed softly...

3rd POV:
Fell grumbled underneath his breath as he stared at the small kitten who seemed to be glaring back at him...

Fell leaned forward with his usual threatening grin, only for the cat to flash a similar grin, flashing a golden canine similar to his own golden tooth...

... Fell decisively and carefully picked up the kitten and let it rest in his arms. "Well this cat is mine now."

Fell glanced back as he heard someone rush into his room, seeing a new skeleton.

"Who the funk are you and get out of my room!" Fell froze before he yelled in anger. "FRESH! STOP CENSORING ME YOU FUNKY MAN!"

Fresh popped up out of nowhere with a cat ontop of his skull wearing similar shades and colorful hat to his.

"Nah! My brotato, It's major unrad to speak all dat negatively! You should take a chill pill!"

...

Ccino let out a soft and relieved sigh as he saw that the cats from his coffee shop were here with him and not left at home.

...

Meanwhile, Error and Mystery were enjoying themselves as they saw how Reaper and Geno were still arguing on if Geno was a masochist...

"Gasp! Error look!" Mystery picked up a black cat with red paws and cyan lines going down it's cheeks.

"Its you!" "... Th4t 1s 1n n0 w4y m3. 1'd n3v3r l3t 4ny0n3 t0uch m3."

Mystery stared at Error doubtfully. "Want to bet on it?-" "H 3 d0ubl3 h0ck3y st1ck no." "HAH! There's a family friendly mode on now!"

Error rolled his eye lights, before glancing at Geno and Reaper. Chuckling as he saw an albino cat pop out of Genos scarf that was blind in one eye, while it's other eye was blue.

Reaper having a cat a hood with holes cut out for its ears and a miniature prop scythe around it's waist popped out of his own hood.

"What?" Both of them said at the same time in confusion, Error snorting in amusement, before he let out an uncomfortable grunt as he felt the back of his foot get scratched.

Error glanced down and pulled his foot away from a slightly grey and white cat that looked up at him with a mischievous gaze...

"Awww! I have a cat too now!" Mystery grinned as he picked up the mischievous cat carefully with a grin. Error's cat resting ontop of Mystery's skull.

"Look its so cute and fluffy!"

"... 1f th4t c4t scr4tch3s me 4g4in. 1'll str1ng 1t up" "Whoa! Animal abuse, you're so mean to your best friend's cat." "1 s41d wh4t 1 S41d 4nd y0u w1sh 1 w4s fr13nds w1th y0u."

...

Anxiety was softly breathing on his new bed after he managed to calm down his rampazing thoughts and took a nap on the soft mattress... An albino cat with a pattern of fur that made it look like it had eyebags, resting ontop of Anxiety's chest.

...

Blue, Papyrus, Concern and paps were currently enjoying and immersing themselves in Scrabble with smiles. Four cats with similar scarfs as theirs sitting on their laps as they watched the game. Paps having to help his own kitten see better as he let it lay down in his lap. Science glancing at them from time to time as he was back to working on his calculations... Although he did occasionally take short breaks to entertain the cat in a science coat that suddenly pawed at him from time to time.

...

Horror was calmly snacking on fruits while watching television as a cat with a red eye and one blind eye laid down next to him. Horror feeding it a few strawberries and grapes occasionally.

Carrot sleeping with a cat laying ontop of his chest on the couch next to them.

...

Lust hummed to himself as he joined Cross and Dust that were engaged in a game of poker, taking the role of the dealer for them.
The two concentrated skeleton's did not notice two other cats take a seat on the table while Lust picked up a cat with heart pupils and placed it next to him with a soft hum.

"FULL HOUSE, EAT IT CROSSY!" "FUNK!"

Epic let out a laugh as he joined them, a cat with a scar and purple eyes resting on his shoulder.

"Mind if I joined, Brah?" "Feel free to." Lust said with a chuckle.

...

Edge grumbled as he saw his lazy brother with a cat in his arms. "Sans! I thought that it was agreed to not have any pets that could be used as hostages!" "Come on, boss. The little guy grew on me and wouldn't it be useful to have a stealthy pet to use as reconnaissance?"

"... Fine! But you'll take care of it!" Edge turned around with a dissatisfied grumble... Not noticing the cat that followed after him... Fell secretly snorting as he saw his normally strict brother having a pet of his own.

...

Killer grinned as he picked up a cat that seemed to have streaks of black fur going down its cheeks. "Boss! Look at what I found."

Nightmare glanced up at his book. "... You found a cat. Congratulations."

"No need for the sarcasm! I'm gonna nickname him Soop." "Soup?" "Nah, with two O's. Sooooop"

Nightmare let out a dry chuckle as he went back to reading his book as Killer sat back down next to him, being joined by another cat that was jet black, but with purple eyes.

...

Dream let out a soft sigh and smile as he watched Ink play with a cat that had splashes of black on it's fur. Softly petting a cat on his lap with spots of golden fur and yellow eyes. Mumbling to himself softly. "I'll definitely have to take care of Ink's cat incase he forgets to feed it."

1261 words