Special Chapter!

God that was close, counting the numbers of votes multiple times and making sure that I didn't count someone's comments multiple times.

It ended with 7 comments for Y/N becomes human again and 6 for Y/N becomes a kid.

Let's see how this will go, shall we? :]

Y/N POV:
I woke up lazily and in a half absent-minded manner as the alarm I set woke me up, stretching my arms. I got up and grinned, imaging who and how I could bother someone today... Which would most likely mostly be Ink.

Reaching for the door handle, I froze in shock as I saw my usual bony fingers replaced by human ones.

I snapped out of my shock to quickly see myself in the mirror of my room.

... I'm human again?...

I grinned mischievously as I could imagine how many people I could mess with, without any consequences.

Although I probably should tell Error, Cross, Nightmare and Dream.

Error because, well... He'd probably string up someone who mysteriously appeared in the mansion.

Cross already knows that I once was human and he might confirm that I'm actually Mystery.

Dream and Nightmare, because they would be able to feel my emotions and know if I'm telling the truth about being Mystery.

... Nah that's boring!

"Time for pranks with no consequences!" I whispered/yelled to myself.

I laughed and grinned to myself as I got materials I prepared for pranks out of my closet.

.
.
.

I sneaked out of my room and looked around warily, making sure that no one would see me. Before I made my way around the mansion, snickering to myself, not noticing how blue pupils soon followed him around.

3rd POV:
Soon, everyone woke up to Cross screaming profanities and the slamming into a door. Which led to other people getting up and getting pranked themselves.

The reason why Cross cursed loudly and slammed into the door? A cow. Cross quickly got up and cursed, rushing to the door only for the door to be locked. Due to the realisation, Cross slammed into the door as an attempt to break it open.

Dream didn't get it better as when he woke up. He saw with a guilty conscience that all the apples in the mansion had been dumped on the floor of his room, wondering who had done this.

Dust froze as he saw multiple printed pictures of him blushing when Blue was helping him "heal"... Dust formed a sharp bone in his hand and went outside of his room on a war path.

Carrot woke up with a startle due to the yell and bang, quickly rushing to open his door to check on his brother. Only for him to be confused as his door handle was missing.

Edge had a nasty surprise as Edge's torture weapons and tools were replaced with chew toys and cat toys and when he opened his door in anger. A bucket filled with honey was dumped on his head.

Blue was already awake and he was making tacos downstairs, but gasped in shock and annoyment as he saw multiple jokes and puns painted on the walls.

Papyrus was already awake and he was getting ready for the day, but soon sprinted to his brother's room to check on him when he heard the yell.

Classic woke up, but soon went back to sleep as soon as he saw that his brother was fine when Papyrus opened the door to his room.

Horror woke up in confusion as he got up and felt like his skull was heavier than normal, checking himself in the mirror. He stared blankly as there was a candle that was put in his skull, basically being turned into a jack-o-lantern.

Nightmare was quite happy with the negativity, but froze as he saw his room filled with octopus plushies.

Killer weirdly had nothing that happened to him... Yet

Fell just groaned and covered his head with pillows.

.
.
.

After everyone was awake and in the kitchen... And Edge got the honey off him and horror got the candle and wax out of his skull.

"... so who did this." Edge asked nicely and calmly which made Fell shudder.

"Well I did noth-" Classic stopped speaking as Papyrus gasped and put a box of spaghetti on the table.

"Who snapped the spaghetti in pieces?!" Papyrus screeched in Italian anger.

Fell chuckled but sputtered as he took a swig of his mustard only for him to cough out ketchup.

"Whoever messed with my mustard is dead!!!" Those words made Classic suspicious of his bottle of ketchup and opened it, seeing mustard inside it.

Dust glared at Killer who was obvious. "And why weren't you pranked Killer?..." "Huh? I don't know" "Were you the one who did this?" "What? No!" Killer sweated nervously at the multiple glares aimed at him.

"Then how did the pranker know my fear?" Cross continued to glare at Killer.

Soon, many bones were summoned and aimed at Killer only for Nightmare to speak up and defuse the situation.

"Everyone, calm down. It was a human who did this." "What." Many were confused and angered at almost being tricked, Killer was just glad of being alive.

"Aww come on, couldn't you have let it continue. I almost burst out laughing!" Y/N got out of under the sink and complained, only to be wrapped up in blue strings. "WHOA!-"

Everyone was shocked and some were amused at Error covered in pink. "Y0U!!!" "HAHAHA!!! You look like a pink sponge cake!!!- AHHHH!!!"

Horror turned to look at Nightmare and spoke up. "Why didn't... You stop... Them?..." "I wanted the negativity and they seemed unable to harm anyone" "Ah... Understood..."

Blue spoke up hesitantly... "Where is ink?..."

Speaking of Ink, he woke up with a stretch and froze as he saw numerous trees surrounding him and that he was outside. "Hello?..."

.
.
.

What happened to Y/N?... You don't want to know... but hey! No one knew that that was Mystery.

954 words

BTW sorry for the delay, but I lost motivation for a while. It's possible that the updates won't be daily, but I'm not abandoning this story so don't worry. :]