Chapter 24

^Made by THE TRUE... Potato... And the Alter Ego of THE TRUE... Potato... on Pinterest^

Y/N POV:
I snapped awake with a yawn, trying to stretch before I remembered that I was still tied up and upside down.

Looking up, I stared at Error. "Errorrr! Can I be let go now? I'm sorry for calling you a Tsundere" I wasn't.

"N0, st4y qu13t" I grinned and said in a singsong tone. "Aww. You want me to stay so that we can hang out?~"

"Ow!" I rubbed my head as I suddenly got let go and fell on my head, staring up at the glitching Error.

"Why w0uld 1 w4nt t0 h4ng w1th y0u?" "Who wouldn't want to hang out with me?" I grinned as Error snorted.

"You haven't refuted what I said" "B3c4us3 y0u 4lr34dy kn0w th3 4nsw3r" "That's true. I know that you want to hang out with me" Error groaned. "Shut up, b3f0r3 1 t13 y0u up 4g41n." "Fineee"

I stayed in comfortable silence with Error.

...

"Uhhh... Isn't Edge and Fell supposed to be training?" "Th3y l3ft s0 th4t 1nk d03sn't g0 t0 j41l 4nd c4us3 4 w4r"

"Oh... Wait what? How do you know that?" "Gr0up ch4t" "How come I'm not inside it???" "D0 y0u h4v3 4 ph0n3?" "No-" "Th4t's why"

... Oh I had an idea... "Hold on I'll be right back!" I ran back inside the mansion, ignoring how Error rolled his eyes at my shenanigans.

.
.
.

I blinked in confusion and surprise, seeing Dust with a towel on his skill as he was lying down on the couch.

"Huh?"

"Oh hey Mystery! Dust is sick so I'm taking care of him!" I looked at Blue and Dust in understanding, Dust glaring at me and Blue looking confused "Uh-uh, good luck with helping Dust" "Thank you!"

I grinned and ran towards Ink's room to the confusion of Dust and Blue.

Opening the door, I looked around the room to find what I was looking for.

"Ah there it is!"

...

"Error add me to the chatroom!" I handed over a phone to Error's surprise and confusion.

"Wh3r3 d1d y0u g3t th4t?" "Ink's room" "... D1d y0u st34l 1nk's ph0n3?" "Yes" I grinned as Error snorted and grabbed the phone, adding me to the chatroom.

"Thank you." I sat down next to Error, making sure to not accidentally cause Error's haphephobia to start.

_______________________________________

UnderChaos

Dream
Nightmare and Cross found Ink in the Art Gallery. You all can go back to the mansion now, I'm going to stay with Ink until he's bored

Fell
Fucking finally, if he leaves again I'm not joining the search party again.

Cross
First time I agree with you.

Papyrus
Well the great Papyrus would be glad to be of help again!!!

Mystery
Aww so there wasn't any fights? It would have fun to see on a website.

Fell
Since when do you have a fucking phobe?

Mystery
Phone*
And nunya business.

Fell
I'm going to fight you

Mystery
You'll have to outrun Error first!

MysteryYou'll have to outrun Error first!

^That's you

Fell
Shut up
_______________________________________

Y/N POV:

I laughed in amusement, Error staring at me in confusion, "Wh4t 4r3 Y0U l4ugh1ng 4t?" "Fell obviously. Weren't you going to chase him after me?" "0h y34h. 1'll d0 th4t wh3n 1'm b0r3d."

"HAH! Tell me when you do!" I grinned, Error snorting in amusement.

.
.
.

3rd POV:
"Ugh. I need to get myself something" Cross groaned as he headed to the kitchen, ignoring Dust and Blue to Dust's confusion.

"Are you alright-" "I'm fine." Cross quickly walked into the kitchen with gritted teeth.

"... What's wrong with Cross?.." Blue asked with concern.

"It is about Cross' past... Meeting Ink made those memories resurface. He'll be fine after he calms down." Both Blue and Dust jumped as they heard Nightmare talk behind them.

"Oh, uh- Hi boss?..." Nightmare looked in understanding at Dust.

"Have you been feeling better?" Nightmare smirked slightly, Dust freezing at the question.

"Oh! Yes he is feeling better than earlier, he even smiled and thanked me when I made him soup! I haven't seen him smile before!"

Nightmare glanced at a frozen Dust. "Ohh... Did he?"

"Bossss... Why'd you leave me alone in the car?" Killer asked with a pout, before he smirked as he saw Dust and Blue.

"So... How have you two been?" "I'll spare you a few questions, Dust smiled" "Aww isn't that cute?"

Blue looked confused, while Dust looked like he wanted to strangle someone.

"Wait, shouldn't Dust rest in his bed instead? It'd be more comfortable" Killer grinned as he asked that question.

"No-" Blue spoke over Dust "Oh that's true! Where's Dust's room?" "Third on the left" Killer grinned as Dust glared at him.

Nightmare looking amused and Killer laughing as Blue picked up Dust and ran towards Dust's room.

Nightmare walked towards the library, Killer following after him and bothering him.

.
.
.

Sometime later after everyone was back at the mansion.

"Wait- where's my phone???" Ink yelled, Mystery laughing silently and Error grinning in amusement. Luckily Blue was helping Dust at this moment, so he didn't hear what Ink yelled.

835 words