Chapter 13

^Made by dragonbolt on Memedroid^

3rd POV:

Y/N took advantage of the distraction and spoke up, before someone asked him how he lost HP again.

"Nah, it's fine. Don't worry about it" Y/N smiled and ignored how Fell glared at him for not answering.

"Well- It seems like the activation of the machine is still the same as last time. It activated by itself despite not being plugged into a source of energy for it to activate, it brought other's into this universe and no components has been damaged or changed." Sci said while writing something down on paper.

"Well the machine does need energy right?" Sci replied to Y/N "Yes it does, but since it doesn't have access to it... There's only one way that it activated. Someone is using their magic to bring us here and they know how to make it work even when it's damaged."

... Everyone was quiet for a second, before Y/N shrugged.

"Well whoever did this probably doesn't want anything bad, before I arrived here. Error and the star sanses were fighting. Instead of letting them fight and dust each other by blocking the usage of portal. They brought us here." The others looked thoughtful and in thoughts, before Edge spoke.

"WELL NO MATTER. WE ARE STUCK HERE AND CAN'T DO ANYTHING UNTIL THAT MACHINE IS FIXED. NOW, WE SHOULD TELL YOU THE RULES." Y/N shrugged and grinned like usual.

"Should I get Error and Edge gets the star sanses? Bothering Error to get what I want is my specialty" Fell frowned slightly.

"And how the he-heck do you know him?" Fell censored himself as Paps was still there

Y/N grinned in amusement and said in a singsong voice. "It's a secret~"

Y/N ran towards the rooms and went to find Error.

Edge scoffing at being told what to do, but he still went to find the star sanses.

.
.
.

"So, anybody think it's weird that Mystery don't seem scared or mind to bother Error at all?" Sci said in slight wariness, before Classic shrugged and replied.

"Well no matter what their relations are. Mystery has the LV of 1. I don't think we should be that worried about them." Fell snorted slightly.

"Please, we all know that you're probably the most worried out of all of us. Have you seen his soul? It's turning grey and has black stains on it. It doesn't seem like Hate, but it sure as hell is weird." Fell said as he drank his mustard lazily.

"..." Classic stayed quiet

Y/N POV:

Y/N grinned and knocked on Error's door.

"Windows Vista~ Let me in" I chuckled as I could hear Error grumbling inside his room, before he opened the door and glared at Y/N.

"Wh4t d0 y0u w4nt?"

"Classic wants to tell everyone, who just arrived. The rules that were made."

"W3ll 1'm n0t g01ng-" "Come on Error. Wouldn't it be fun to watch the others panic that the evil destructor is standing next to them?" "N0 1t w0nt b3"

I sighed and then had a great idea. "I'll make you a cake to replace the one that you haven't had the chance to eat"

"... Y0u pr0m1s3 th4t th1s 1snt 4 tr1ck?" "It isn't, when have I ever lied to you?" "... F1n3, 4sl0ng 4s th3 c4k3 w1ll b3 ch0c0l4t3"

"Let's go then!" Y/N ran ahead, leaving a sighing Error who just teleported to the kitchen.

.
.
.

Arriving at the living room were the others are, I looked confused at how Error arrived before me.

"How did- Oh, you have to teach me that sometime! " I grinned and stood next to Error who rolled his eyes slightly at my request.

"Now that everyone's here, I'll state the rules. One, no fighting unless it's a friendly spar. Two, no swearing around Paps. Three, no one can mess with the machine while alone. There are more rules, but these are the basic ones." Classic said and yawned.

"Question, is pranking someone not allowed?" Y/N said.

"You can, just don't hurt the person or damage the property." Y/N grinned mischievously at Ink and Dream as Classic gave him the go ahead.

"Do we need to get a job?" Dream asked, trying to ignore the feeling of being watched.

"Uhh... I guess you can if you want to? Haven't really thought about it... Anymore questions?" Classic asked with a yawn.

"N0, c4n w3 g0 b4ck t0 0ur r00ms? 1 d0n't w4nt t0 st4y 4r0und p41nt fr34k." What Error said made Y/N chuckle slightly.

"Yeah you can, I want to go to bed anyway" Classic shrugged.

"G00d, y0u 0w3 m3 4 c4k3 Myst3ry" Error teleported away.

"Why do you owe Error a cake?" Dream asked with slight question.

"Oh! Do you need help with making it?! It'd be my pleasure to help you" Blue said with glee.

"Thanks for that Blue, but I don't need help. Oh, I owe Error a cake because that was the only way for me to get him to come and listen to the rules!"

"Isn't that bribing?" Dream couldn't help but ask, Ink frowning slightly.

"It is~ Oh and Ink... Don't think I forgot how you hurt Error. I might not be able to hurt you but oh boy will I annoy the life out of you" Y/N glared at Ink, Dream freezing slightly as he felt the hate in Y/N's emotions.

"Anyway goodnight!" Y/N walked to the kitchen while humming.

"... Well that was something. I'm going to bed, goodnight" Classic teleported away, leaving a concerned Blue, a frozen Dream and a frowning Ink.

934 words