PROLOGUE : First Contact part 1

In the sea region that is called the Great Orient, far from the Three Great Civilized Lands, there was a continent.Its size was about half the size of Ozeany (Australia), so it was too small as a continent, but also too big as an island.

This land was called Rodenius, where three countries exist.
· The agricultural nation that was endowed with fertile soil and had an extensive farmland region, ( Principality of Qua-Toyne)· The poor country with great desert expanses where it hard to grow crops, (kingdom of Quila)· The human-only country who continue to discriminate the demi-races like elves, dwarfs, and beastman, and aim to unite Rodenius (Kingdom of Louria)

Both the Quila Kingdom and the Qua-Toyne Principality, had one-third of their population composed of demi-humans like elf, dwarf, and beastkin. For that reason, they didn't maintain good relationship with Louria Kingdom who sang the demi-human's extermination plan, have a good relationship with each other, and together they cooperate to oppose the Louria Kingdom's threat.

Central Calendar Year 1639, Month 1, Day (June) 24. 8.00. Morning.

The Dragon Knight from the 6th Flying Dragon Squadron of Qua-Toyne Principality was under a patrol duty in the clear blue sky. Clouds could only be seen at the far away horizon, so the visibility was extremely high that they even could see clearly to far distance. In that sky, a creature that has a remarkably gallant figure flapped its wing. A jet black body and sharp tail. If any modern Earth people see it, they might call it the creature of the fantasy, (Dragon).

Atop that dragon, there was a person who wore a light armor. The armor was of a simple design, but it was functionally stunning.

Maarpatima, a Dragon Knight Qua-Toyne Principality was manipulating a flying dragon called (wyvern), and was assuming the duty of patrolling the Principality's eastern area. Even if he went to the northeast or east from the Principality, there was nothing but a vast expanse of sea, but since at the present time the state of tension continued with the Louria Kingdom, it was hypothesized that they might perform a surprise attack from this empty region. As a countermeasure so they could detect it early, he and his partner flew on the Principality's northeast for patrol duty.

The sea that spread out underneath him, was the sea where countless adventurers sailed towards the east to search for new lands, but until now, no one ever returned.

(!?)

He found something.

"What is that!?"

He found something in the sky that should be empty of anything but himself

(An ally......?)

On this place that was definitely out of the cruising range of any wyvern that came from Louria Country, he came to the conclusion that it was no other than an allied wyvern. However, he should be the only one who flew at this airspace right now. Though there were wyvern mother ships called (Dragon Carrier) in the Three Great Civilized Lands, there shouldn't be any of this ship in this far away land from the Civilized Lands.