Part 8 Louria and the fate of Rodenius

Kingdom of Louria, Capital City: Jin-Hark

The Louria Kingdom, a country that occupied the western half of the Rodenius Continent. A major power country with a population of 38 million people.

Although it was originally a mid-sized country, as a result of continuous wars of aggression, it finally arrived at its current status as a major power.

This country was advocating human supremacy and so, only pure humans were allowed to live there. Elves, dwarves, beastman, those who were called demi-humans were persecuted as hideous creatures. Moreover, it was a national policy for them to exterminate demi-humans, so it didn't have good relationship with the neighboring countries, the Qua-Toyne Principality and the Qualia Kingdom, which both had high population ratios of demihumans to humans, and there was always tension on the borders with these nations.

the Louria Kingdom's capital city, Jin-Haag, was a city surrounded by three layers of walls, which around 700,000 people called their home.

Jin-Haag harbor Month 3, Day 5.

"What the hell..."

Lt. General Adem and Prime Minister Maus showing an expression of amazement

Guards and citizen on the downtown are in awe of seeing a giant metal warship, it flies green flag with multiple stars and green flag floating right on the coast outside of the harbor. Then came out a smaller boat heading straight to the harbor in a speed that doesn't apply to their common sense. Then came out people which all of them are humans with strange blue clothing and people with black and white suit. the Elysium ministry of foreign affair had decided to sent humans for diplomatic talk with louria , so they sent diplomat Dimas.

since Maus are also in role in Foreign affair he is the one that in the same word by the king. Prime Minister Maus of the Louria kingdom had been informed by the ambassador In Qua-Toyne that the emerging country named Elysium want to have a diplomatic talk with Louria . the ambassador also mention that there are also a huge flying iron dragon that penetrate the Qua-toyne airspace , and the appearance of huge metal warship right outside of Maihark harbor.

Then on month 2, day 28 before the ambassador of louria was kicked out of Qua-Toyne. They had reported that the Qua-toyne had developed their civil infrastructure and industrial technology which sound kind of exaggerated .

Now they see in their very eyes, a glimpse of Elysium technology.

Jin-Harks port.

The Lourians accepting the request of diplomatic talk with Elysium, he Lourians prepared a meeting room at one of the government halls near the port while the Elysian approached the port with their small, fast boats. Two man accompanied with Three guards of human entered the meeting hall.

"Good afternoon ,I am Dimas sjafroedin and this is my colleague, we are the diplomat of Elysium."

Lord maus sense something doesn't right , took initiative to spoke first

"hm...if I may ask, where are this Elysium located? never before I have heard such country near rodenius."

Dimas already prepared for the question then pull out a paper map , he then pointing east of philades.

"this is where Elysium at."

"impossible!... There were never any islands sized continent east and near parpaldia!"

Maus are at disbelief. not the answer Adem wanted he became impatience an just want to straight to the point.

"Alright enough diplomacy! Tell us your true business here?"