Part 4 plan to Visiting Elysium

Qua-Toyne Principality Foreign Affairs Ministry

This place was a building where foreign affairs related to foreign affairs officials or ambassadors to other nation was handled, but currently, this place was running a tight schedule for groundwork preparations in opening a diplomatic relationship with Elysium. Documents and manacoms exchanges were fluttering around in frantic paces, dealing with securing personnel for the delegation party, adjusting the authority to be granted for the ambassador extraordinary, or other related matters.

"Yagou! I heard that you will go as one of the mission delegation members to the newly emerging nation called Elysium! So envious, I also want to go there too."

Yagou was called out by one of his coworkers.

It wasn't uncommon to dispatch a diplomatic mission to another country. In this world where many countries exist, ruler replacement and country's rise and fall were an everyday occurrence for mid-sized countries. It was also often for a large sized countinet to splintered into many small and medium countries, in other words, this was the evidence that the world situation wasn't stable and indeterminate.

There were many lands where the public order worsened when the national policy was restructured and there were places where the standard of living even worse than Qua-Toyne Principality. It's often the case that if an area had many deaths, then the sanitation will become really bad, that there might take a toll on the member of the delegation. So to be a member of a diplomatic mission was a work that was detested by everyone.

The standard of living and public order in Qua-Toyne Principality were notably higher amongst the remote countries.

As seen from the major power Papaldia Empire, the closest Three Great Civilized Lands nation from the Rodenius Continent, together with the kingdom of Topa on the north, Kingdom of Fenn, and Gahara Thearchy, principality of Qua-Toyne was at the easternmost remote region. They might look down on this country as (Barbarian Lands), but it had abundant food resources that gave birth to a culinary culture that won't lose even to the Civilized Lands. So, it was understandable why they didn't eager to be included as a member on a diplomatic mission.

However, the target country where the mission is dispatched into this time was really extraordinary.

Yagou had scanned the documents that had been distributed beforehand to the delegation members and it offhandedly described unbelievable information. A high-speed flying object that could fly at an altitude that is impossible to reach by a wyvern or a large 300-meter long ship, each utilized a tremendous level of technological prowess.

There even a remainder, (Don't underestimate the unidentified country, by all means, don't be discourteous), that prudence was demanded in the current task.

(How unbelievable...)

Yagou racked his brain.

A wyvern was an expensive weapon. Dragon Knight is an elite amongst elite; a supreme ruler of the sky, whom any soldiers dream to be one even for a moment. Just like a Cavalry Knight is superior to an infantry, Dragon Knight is overwhelmingly superior to a Cavalry Knight. A single wyvern could play with the whole battalion (1.000 men) of Cavalry Knights like toys.

It can fly in a high speed of 230 km/hour at an altitude that couldn't be reached by bow, Wyvern could use its own mana to create a concentrated flame ball, that couldn't be mimicked by a human and has a power that surpassed any weapon that man has created. Furthermore, its hard scales could even resist steel arrow and tough enough that antipersonnel blade couldn't pierce it through.

If he had to name a creature that even stronger than Wyvern, then only think Wyvern Lord that succeeded to be raised in a small amount in the Three Great Civilized Lands came to his mind.