Part 6 A flash of light

Althyssa Hotel, Suite Room.

"Say, Yagou."

"What is it?"

"What's do you think about Elysium?"

"Let's see... If I could express it in one word, then it will be (affluent), so astonishingly... The interior of the hotel has a fixed maintained temperature, just like that large ship. To warm a building this large, just how many fuels they used... Furthermore, they are not only warming this room that has been specially prepared for us, but also controlling the temperature in the entrance hall and even the corridor. They even have a device that just by turning it, hot water will come out. Without needing even to make the smallest fire, we can use hot water. The toilet also don't smell at all."

Just the sense of surprise from the housing accommodation that he had experienced so far had almost cause Yagou paralyzed.

However, even though he received an impact from the Air Festival as if his head had been hit, when he returned to the hotel at the evening, he experienced the unknown world even more.

"If you go outside there is unmanned selling machines, where you could obtain cooled drinks or alcohol depending on the location. You can always obtain freshly cooked food or clothes from the shops that opened in the nighttime, even the fine quality ones. The food selling counters in large stores always lined up with fresh foods. The major roads of the city are brightly illuminated from the street lamp that you could walk without using a lantern and the public order is extremely good. It vexing me but the difference in national power is apparent."

Yagou paused for a moment and shook his head. In his eyes, there was a hint of fear.

"... I am honestly surprised at the Air Festival. It displayed the overwhelming difference in power. I think that we must not make enemies out of Elysium."

"As expected, you have the same conclusion... In front of that combat metal dragon, wyvern's sky combat tactic won't be useful. Tomorrow we will depart to the capital. Elysium is really bad for my heart."

"I am also frightened by it, but on the other hand, I also get thrilled. For a country like this suddenly appeared close to us, furthermore, it possesses a civilization higher than even the Civilized Land that looked down on others. And our country is the first country they made contact with... If they don't have any hegemonic ambition, then this is a fortunate boon for us."

Yagou and Hanki continued their conversation until late at night.

The next day,

Central Calendar Year 1639, Month 2, Day 7.

It was a cold morning, The cloud was high and the sky was clear, and the visibility was good.

Since the air pollutant PM 2.5 drifting from Aranea continent had disappeared too, the sky of Elysium became clearer as days passed. One man wearing a stylish clothing ── the so-called suits ── was standing in the lobby, waiting for the delegation members.