Part 5 New Victoria

Two days later,

Central Calendar Year 1639, Month 2, Day 4.

"Everyone, New Victoria or NVC (LA) is in sight. NVC is the largest city in the San cascadia Region. If you in front of us, you can see the San diego Port. We will ride a shuttle bus ── large automobile from San Diego Port to Aldreas Hotel where you will learn basic knowledge about Elysium."

Due to the excitement, Yagou and the others had woke up early and stood on the deck, where they watch the course of the ship

Then Joshua arrived and once again explained about the schedule for today.

Just when they thought that the land could be seen dimly on the horizon, in the blink of an eye, they could clearly see the silhouette of a city. In the front, there was San Diego Port that Joshua had said, but beside it they could see the sight of ash, white, beige, or red buildings lined up. Furthermore when they approached, they could see huge bridges spanned over the water, and two or three covered walkways piled up atop another.

After they reached the shore of San Diego Port, just like Joshua had explained before, they board the shuttle bus and traveled to Aldreas Hotel.

They had heard that automobile is a vehicle that moved by (Internal Combustion Engine), but they never imagined that there will be so many automobiles went back and forth on the road. From the explanation they received, the citizens roughly possessed one vehicle per household and even a 20 year old day laborer could purchase a vehicle to a varying degree.

The level of affluence was really astonishing.

They arrived at the Hotel, and the study group to learn basic knowledge about Elysium.

Traffic signals system, vending machine, ticket gate, railway system.

There were many mysterious objects in Joshua's explanation, but they seemed to be objects that were produced from science. If you understand their mechanism, then anyone could build it, or so he said.

Additionally, they were explained about a law called Road Traffic Act3j and the delegation member could understand that without the traffic signals, with that amount of vehicles moved as their likes, the transport network could be ended up paralyzed.

In addition, they even taught common sense about crime, like if you found something and then make it as your own, then you could be accused for fraudulent appropriation of lost articles and other offenses.

"Sir Joshua."

Hanki called him.

"Yes, What is it Master Hanki?"

"This city is considerably developed, so does the capital city more developed than this city?"

"Yes. First, the population couldn't be compared with this city, so apartments, in other words, a high residential building, are built close to each other. The multistory buildings are also higher than the ones in New Victoria City, and to utilize the road and railway more efficiently, they spread out like webs. However, I personally feel that New Victoria City's townscape is more beautiful. This might be shameful to say, but arriving at Libertus from New Victoria City give me impression "It's feel unorganized mess like always"..."